SaltCritters.com

Tigahboy's 15S [LPS-only]

Tigahboy

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that when you want a yellow tank-bred seahorse... You get it in a coupe days... When I want 3 simple $20 fish.... I never get them... Huh? lmao. He is a nice looking one, though. He needs to be in your sig! Brighten it up!

And stick your hand in the mantis tank... After several beers...

I am serious though Dennis, I think I could learn soo much just from looking at your tanks. I would love to learn some great techniques from someone with your experience.

hehe. thanks, Cliff. maybe we could do a SoCal nano-tour! haha.

here's an updated FTS 11-29-05...

15g146.jpg

compared to FTS 10-8-05

15g69.jpg

I am serious though Dennis, I think I could learn soo much just from looking at your tanks. I would love to learn some great techniques from someone with your experience.

Thanks for the compliment. And u are more than welcome to drop by to check out the 15g in person. same goes for anyone else interested in paying me a visit!

Thanks for the compliment. And u are more than welcome to drop by to check out the 15g in person. same goes for anyone else interested in paying me a visit!

Be careful what you wish for, you may end up with all sorts of characters on your doorstep! :welcome:

:flower::lol::owned::wacko::happydance::P:bowdown::blink:omgomgomg

haha. it's cuz I'm finally satisfied w/ my tank. =P I barely touch it; just leave it be and watch things grow now.

67g was sold awhile ago.

Hi guys, i have a 15g too, but i am now torn on which MH upgrade to get as my previous fixture was a 2x15w PC which is not enuff, i am mainly keeping, GSPs/Xenias/Brain/Blastos/Ricordea Yuma/frogspawn/leather

Should i go for 150w or 70w MH? it will be about 8-9inches above from water level. I am just afraid that if i get the 150w it will melt/bleach the corals.Really need your help here guys.

How are those new horses doing with the LPS? (and I was sorry to hear about the other horses and the specific gravity issue)

I am so tempted to try something similar in my 18g but the seahorse.org folks seem very much to know what they're doing and they say no, no, no.

Thanks,

C

Seahorses are okay so far. I'm no fish expert tho (and I think I have bad luck w/ fish in general).

check out melev's nano on RC. his H. Erectus has been w/ him and his LPS for awhile now.

if these seahorses don't make it. I'm gonna make this tank fishless...or just throw in a couple of clowns.

Hi guys, i have a 15g too, but i am now torn on which MH upgrade to get as my previous fixture was a 2x15w PC which is not enuff, i am mainly keeping, GSPs/Xenias/Brain/Blastos/Ricordea Yuma/frogspawn/leather

Should i go for 150w or 70w MH? it will be about 8-9inches above from water level. I am just afraid that if i get the 150w it will melt/bleach the corals.Really need your help here guys.

what are the dimensions of your 15g? I responded to this question in the 15g thread btw.

hey tigahboy, are those cocos easy to keep? do those guys need any special attention? because i was thinking about getting one, but im not sure if i should. thanks alot man.

they are considered more sensitive/delicate than other fanworms. And they require an established tank.

w/ that said, I haven't had any probs keeping them. to be safe, just be sure to feed them some phyto to keep them from starving.

Archived