SaltCritters.com

Tigahboy's 15S [LPS-only]

Tigahboy

mattgreene22

i just had a siezure myself from that video ..j/k

geez....blasto-techno, dendro-glow-sticks, I didn't know the reefer could be so fun without being the reefer

tiger, impressive as always

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like it alot Tigah. If you let it sit and mature for a while then I bet it will look awsome with all the Acans encrusted and stuff.

-greg

firefishbrain

*shaking fist* arggh, I hate having low light, I'm going to get a new nano cube (not much of a DIYer, sorry) and start a stony tank, screw my plans for a large reef and discus tank, I just don't think I could bring myself to buy a $500 acan lord from my LFS, hmm now DX or mod that sucker with a 72 watt thing and hope my house doesn't explode! Reef addict- I feel your pain, I try to tell my friends something half interesting, in my opinion, and get blank stares and "I don't know what you're talking about!?" anyone know how to brainwash my friends into becoming reef crazy? props to you tigaboy!!!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Hey All,

I believe this is the right thread to ask this question. Since Holloween is just around the corner, I was wondering if anyone knows where I might purchase a Tigahboy outfit; I would be a size medium.

I will be trick or treating not for candy but for small frags and really need to dress for the occasion.

thanks,

Mike Guerrero

firefishbrain

I should try that, or maybe just for money I need a job. tigah-67G!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? man I hate having a small bedroom and the day my parents let me set up a cool display tank downstairs is the day the pigs will fly home (I'm don't know what that means but it sounds good.).

Originally posted by mikeguerrero

Hey All,

I believe this is the right thread to ask this question. Since Holloween is just around the corner, I was wondering if anyone knows where I might purchase a Tigahboy outfit; I would be a size medium.

I will be trick or treating not for candy but for small frags and really need to dress for the occasion.

thanks,

Mike Guerrero

lol.....someone really wants to be a tigahboy? hmm...

oh sweet jesus. i can't believe someone actually drew this.

here mike, here's an outline on what your costume could be like:

tigerboy.jpg

:D

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Yeah,

That tigahman will scare the children. I need a tigah outfit that covers my ears, because it's cold on holloween night.

Mike

This will cover your ears...

9221tigermask.jpg

for some reason i have a hard time believing that's you :huh:

is it really? or am i just gullible?

omfreakinggod. i just saw your moonlight video, THANK YOU for giving me my first photosensitived seizure! :(

Janie - Of cours that's me. what's hard to believe? =)

Selch - I got your PM; it just takes me awhile to get thru all of them in order.

But here's a quick diagram I made for the external durso overflow I used. I'll try to make similar diagrams for the other types of overflows later today [which really means later this week].

hope this helps:

extdurso.jpg

Janie - Of cours that's me. what's hard to believe? =)

Selch - I got your PM; it just takes me awhile to get thru all of them in order.

But here's a quick diagram I made for the external durso overflow I used. I'll try to make similar diagrams for the other types of overflows later today [which really means later this week].

hope this helps:

Thanks for the diagram. Didn't mean to bug you twice about that but I wasn't sure if the PM went through after the site change. Seems my PM box is a little goofy. Are you using 3/4 or 1 inch for the drains?

Thanks for the diagram. Didn't mean to bug you twice about that but I wasn't sure if the PM went through after the site change. Seems my PM box is a little goofy. Are you using 3/4 or 1 inch for the drains?

2 x 1". two 1" should be more than enough for a 15g. You could get away w/ two 3/4" as well, but that's approaching upper limit of gph capacity.

Archived