Innovative Marine Aquariums

Current USA "Fission" Nanoskimmer

ccjung

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was emailed to me this morning,He told me he would be busy all day today and tomorrow getting these thing out,think he said something like eighty orders to fill!

yeah i got a tracking number too but mine doesn't work.. keeps saying that it is an invalid number.

Give it some time. They probably havent entered it in their system yet.

i was just curious, i read thru this thread i did read that this skimmer will fit in the chambers of the JBJ 12g but does anyone know if it will fit in the 12g chambers of the Aquapod?

i was just curious, i read thru this thread i did read that this skimmer will fit in the chambers of the JBJ 12g but does anyone know if it will fit in the 12g chambers of the Aquapod?

Someone correct me if im wrong. But i believe this thing was designed w\ the Aqua Pod in mind.

well sam i am sorry for asking. but if u read the threads on the pre production of the Aquapods it states that the major difference is the 3 filtration chambers. so if there is a big difference in the chambers it may only fit the 24g. i think it is a logical question.

well sam i am sorry for asking. but if u read the threads on the pre production of the Aquapods it states that the major difference is the 3 filtration chambers. so if there is a big difference in the chambers it may only fit the 24g. i think it is a logical question.

Meant no disrespect whatsoever. I was kinda asking if it was made fore the POD because I wasn’t completely sure. Sorry if it sounded blunt because, I had no intention of it being.

WOOHOO!!!!

It's here and in the tank.

Becareful one of the ends of the elbow is very thin. Mine came in cracked. I used a zip tie to secure it so it's not a big deal.

This thing is tiny and the pump is very powerful. I had to turn the pump down about half way and move the reaction chamber to the very top of the tank divider to keep it from overflowing the cup. There is already a little color to the bubbles after a half hour but no real skimmate yet.

BTW: my zipcode is 94070 and it was shipped FedEx ground on November 30th.

Sorry, no pics. The area is painted on all 4 sides and I was too excited to take pics before installing!

Cheers,

dan

Just got mine and it is in the tank. I am just getting a lot of clear water, no real skimmate. I probably have to tinker with the pump settings too. Oh yeah, and I also had a cracked elbow.

Mines here also, Just arrived tonight....I also have the cracked elbow, but planned on a Zip tie to hold it together. Planning on installing in the morning. Man that things small!!!! I hope it works.

uh oh :huh: sounds like the broken elbow is a little theme i'm dectecting here, i was planning on getting one after everyone one here had tested it out. i'm very curious to see how well this puppy will work. even though the cracked elbow is no big deal, a new product shouldn't arrive broken, especially to the first three people who get them. oh well, i guess i'll sit back and see how this all turns out. i have hope :happy: .

Just got mine and it is in the tank. I am just getting a lot of clear water, no real skimmate. I probably have to tinker with the pump settings too. Oh yeah, and I also had a cracked elbow.

Yeah, either the pump or maybe you have the skimmer set too deep into the water.

Well mine just came in the mail this morning too. However, I can not for the life of me determine how to get it to fit into the back of my Nanocube 12 gallon. It just doesn't seem like there is enough room. I have going to have to spend some time playing with this to see what i can do. If any one have any pictures of advice that would be great. It doesn't seem like the diveders in the back give a wide enough space to drop this down in even with the elbows.

Oh and my elbows are cracked as well.

Archived