Coral Vue Hydros

Current USA "Fission" Nanoskimmer

ccjung

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a 12 gallon eclipse, and i noticed that the fission produced a lot of bubbles, and since i dont have a sump, and i put it in my main display, would it make a bunch of bubbles like that?

regal tang, initially it would produce tons of bubbles, but after breaking it in and fine tuning it, it should be good to go, of course you might occassionally have some bubbles

ok that sounds good, man then i dont think i could get my emperor 400 filter(too long), any suggestions for other backpack filters, i need somthing good for my eclipse 12 cause im supeing it up for christmas!

er1c_the_reefer

i just ordered mine yesterday after reading up on it. its going in my 5 gallon sump/fuge so we'll see how it goes with the microbubbles; hopefully most of them stay in the fuge

Sp have these started shipping out yet?

Current expected them in last week, but apparently transportation companys were closed for the holidays.

I expect them in my posession today or tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

Chris

I am sending a courier down to san diego tomorrow. I expect them in my hands tomorrow afternoon and I will work through the night to get all the orders out.

This has been a longer wait than I expected, but hopefully I can get them all out ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Chris

I am sending a courier down to san diego tomorrow. I expect them in my hands tomorrow afternoon and I will work through the night to get all the orders out.

This has been a longer wait than I expected, but hopefully I can get them all out ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Chris, How many people ordered one? Just curious if you got a big enough supply.

I am just happy because I put my order in almost as soon as this thread was posted. I am guessing that I am very near the top of the list for these. I just can't wait to get it and see this thing in action.

Current "shipped" short, meaning i didnt get my full order, but i have enough for everyone who preordered.

I will be working through the night to make sure I get all of them packed and shipped by tomorrow.

The first group of 80 or so should ship today.

Thanks for the patience.

Chris

Current "shipped" short, meaning i didnt get my full order, but i have enough for everyone who preordered.

I will be working through the night to make sure I get all of them packed and shipped by tomorrow.

The first group of 80 or so should ship today.

Thanks for the patience.

Chris

You're the man....

Great customer service!

:)

w00t! Mine is on its way :)

For you guys wondering about the tracking, log into your acount on his site, and you will find your order status and FedEx Tracking #.

I know you guys are swamped....when you ship them will you notify us with a tracking number?

I got sent a tracking #, so I'm not Chris but I would say yes. Its a shame though, its getting to me tomorro when I am out of town.

Archived