Innovative Marine Aquariums

Tigahboy's Reefaroni (67g+30g prop)

reef hugger

Haha. daaaang. it took like 47 pages before I got to a FTS in part I of my 67g thread. you would think 7 pages wasn't so bad. Well I added the 25lb extra LR last night and did some tentative aquascaping (won't finalize until I add the remaining 40lb currently curing). so I'll get you folks an FTS soon. ;)

GodofWar - thanks for stopping by. oh, and you've probably got your settings configured so that you see more posts per page than the default - thus less number of pages.

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That ro/di configure is sweet. How did you figure out how to get the ro/di unit to auto-topoff your auto-topoff? Any links?

btw...tanks looking good too!

thanks. if you go to filterdirect's ebay store, they sell the float valves. I wasn't sure how it worked at the time I purchased it (that was like back in December 04), but once I got it, I figured that's pretty much all I could use it for since it probably would get clogged by a snail or something if I used it directly in sump.

haha. ignore the very left side tho, I ran out of LR, so had to leave it unfinished as the rest of the LR cures.

fts0509.jpg

I love the dendro in the middle. ;) The little school looks pretty sweet, too. ;) Where's the tang? ;) It's looking really good, and I'm glad you finally got a FTS up for us all to praise you for. :P

Reefer Addict
Originally posted by Tigahboy

thanks, winnie.  yeah, forget cubes, it's all about the panoramic!  =P

First of all-Cube's ROCK!!!

Secondly-Great job!!!

RA - I got one question for you: Do you prefer to watch your movies in widescreen or full screen? ;)

thanks for the compliments, guys!

Reefer Addict

B-Slappin me again....:P

Side bar-Did some pvc cementing tonight. Did you do it inside your apt? The fumes are brutal!!! From your experience, how long does it usually take to come down from a pvc cement fume high.....:blink:

Just got this nice deep green blasto wellsi thru a trade w/ josh (of joshnemily). thanks josh! all the other stuff looks great too.

67g0510d.jpg

And w/ josh's new blasto piece, my blasto garden is starting to have a decent diversity of color morphs. still got a lot more to collect, but so far I got 6 different color morphs of blasto wellsi.

67g0510e.jpg

I'll post a better pic later tonight.

edit: I just noticed that most have been thru fellow n-r.com members. pretty cool. blue morph from six, green from josh, peach from rbaby, and the red w/ yellowish ring from belowh20. if you count scott from justcorals as a n-r.com member, then that's 5 out of 6. =)

Archived