Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's Reefaroni (67g+30g prop)

reef hugger

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sheesh. now my clowns are trying to use my dendro as a host. this is actually making me nervous. i could imagine the dendro just devouring them whole.

uchiha - are dendros safe hosts for clowns? =P

I'd think the clown would just build up a slime coating against the dendro's sting. Wouldn't be beyond belief if the dendro did eat one, though. :

I would be nervous about the clowns and dendro too. Not a "sting", but a "gulp"!!! i cannot beleive how sticky they are and how huge they open their mouths at times. Mine take large pieces of silverslides effortlessly. At least your clowns come out front.... I have 2 clowns, a blenny, and a tiger goby. They set up shop underneath the overflow last yearand host the heater. The blenny stays with the clowns at all times, and the %^&* goby hangs upside down like a bat from a rock in the back 24/7.

Have you thought of locating a black sailfin goby? Similar fin style to the dragon moth but it pairs w/pistol shrimp.

link to RC thread here

damn that dragon is cool but at the same time looks dangerous! If everything dies in your tank at least you'll know who did it. lol

those blacksailfins are tight. but i remember when they posted that awhile back and nobody was having any luck finding them. but if i could, i would. =)

I just read both of the posts on your new tank, and all I got to say is DAMN tigahboy! That is one slick setup. After seeing all your great pictures I looked over at my 5 gal and felt like less of a man! ;-> J/k Looks really good, keep up the excelent work. I can't wait to see it with all the LR in there!!!!

scarletknight06

TB,

What pump does your ASM G1X use? yourreef.com has them for $205 but with the sedra 2500 and other places have them for like $20 more with the 3500.

im sure you posted in in the first 50 pages, but can you tell me the dimensions of your tank again, and what t-5 setup your running. sorry if its a pain, but id appreciate it

Any updates tigah? How's the ne liverock comming? Not to sound pushy, we just like the FT shots that you keep giving us. There so purdy....

*returns to DIY in the kitchen*

Archived