Cultivated Reef

Tigahboy's Reefaroni (67g+30g prop)

reef hugger

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by peterk731

It looks...      

empty. What happened, your other tank was stuffed?  

Im pretty sure it would be filled up by now if it wasnt being filled up with acans. lolz

looking good dennis.B)

Wow again. Amazing how you find all this nice stuff. Just imagine what kind of stuff you'll get if you have the extra cash from renting the room out. ;)

tigahboy,

i know i've asked you this like 10 times, but where did you get that ocean motion water current switching thing you have? Did it reduced flow from the return pump any? hearing bad stuff about sqwds so need different option.

thanks

also, that pan world pump you had? was that thing quiet?

since you have had both, how do the pan world and quiet ones compare as far as noise?

thank you again!!

Originally posted by The Speez

Tigah,

Do you want to be my sugar daddy?  I'm currently in the market for a new one.......

*slight uncomfortable cough* I am assuming thats some weird inside joke... :

winniebagel

Tigah,

Do you want to be my sugar daddy?  I'm currently in the market for a new one.......

Danggg, TB... when'd you become a sugar daddy? That's news to me. lol :D

Originally posted by darkspyda

It all happened when he got his first Acan Lord colony... sighs.. I still remember it like it was yesterday..  :D

so when exactly was that?

Lgreen - oceansmotions.com

No, it did not reduce the flow from pump too much (scwd definitely does tho).

Pan World is way better than Quiet One. yes, Pan Worlds are quiet.

Tigah,

I got enuf trix to look after right now. I'll put u on the waitlist tho. ;)

I have been reading your last two threads and I am really impressed with the overall design you used. I was curious about the om squirt device, is it like a wavemaker? Also, are you happy about your custom sump/refugium tank? Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming in! :)

Thanks, DeeZeal. The OMs are wavemakers. They come w/ 4 outlets. And depending on which drum you purchase, only a certain number of outlets will be open (w/ the rest closed) at a time. Then it rotates in such a way that the next set of outlets open while closing the other previously opened set of outlets. Definitely helps w/ creating more random/turbulent flow.

The TB Sump/fuge has worked out better than I had expected. I am more confident in its performance abilities now and think it would work out well for anyone. Actually, if you like to have full view of your fuge, it might not work since it's pretty much hidden behind the skimmer intake section. But if you don't mind that, it should work perfectly for you. =)

Actually, if you like to have full view of your fuge, it might not work since it's pretty much hidden behind the skimmer intake section.

or you could just turn it around:P

Archived