Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

Deleted User 6

Just got my nimble. Great little product,but my suggestion is that if you have 1/4" glass or thicker, go ahead and get the super. The regular nimble isn't quite strong enough. I do love the size though - it really is perfect for getting in all those places that you couldn't get to before.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone for your continued patience. I have been making some real progress the past two weeks in reducing the backlog. As you saw from a few posts above, I sent out two sets this week, one black one with clears. I will be working on more this weekend for shipping early next week. Depending on how cold it is after work I will get started on making some or replying to messages.

Jerome

wow. what a buncha whiners in this thread. especially the ones that complain that there are bubbles in their nimbles, their nimbles are cloudy, not completely straight, rough around some edges, etc.

seriously. these are made by hand, not some precisely-tuned automated assembly line. if you don't want some stray "bubbles" then waste your money on an expensive bulky magfloat that will knock over your rocks and kick up sand with every pass.

the nimble is great, imo.

Having said that.....Jerome, you sent me an email a while ago asking if i was still interested in a nimble constructed for thicker glass. I neglected to respond to your email, but I am still interested in one and was wondering if you are still considering offer such a product. Right now I'm using the medium magfloat and was wondering if the bigger nimble you had in mind would be slimmer than the medium magfloat, but with similar (or possibly stronger) magnetic strength? Thanks and I apologize if you've already answered these questions in this thread.

Needreefunds

The other day I ordered another nimble for my new RSM. A super in black.

I have three or four nimbles already and I know the deal with Jerome...

He makes these on the side, time and weather permitting

He will fill the orders as soon as he can.

He makes an awesome little cleaner.

He stands behind his product.

I just pay the $$ and wait. In due time he always comes through.

So if you are interested in this cool nano cleaner just pay and pray for warm weather :P

Thanks for the kind words.

I am working on a set to mail tomorrow. Once these are out I will only be about two weeks behind on clear orders. At this moment a set of black Nimbles and Nimble Supers are curing outside, I hope to get them shipped this week and that will fulfill all blacks except for the one just paid for this weekend.

As for a more powerful Nimble, how thick is your glass? I just placed a big order of magnets today and picked up a few larger ones to make some sample more powerful Nimbles.

Jerome

Great photos your glass looks so clean, but really its looks very clean and your photos are so clear.

I just e mail those who's orders are shipping in the morning.

Jerome

I received my black Super Nimble today and already got the nano cleaned up and it looks good. I have 1/4" glass and the Super is not extremely strong on it, but strong enough to get the job done and doesn't fall off the glass if I go to fast like the mini mag floats. I am very happy with the product and will try to get pics up this weekend.

I got my super nimble the other day. Its in perfect condition and works just as good as my previous nimbles.Awesome job jerome

I'm still waiting on mine... It has been 4 months and 1 day since I ordered. I got an email last Friday saying either the next day day or early next week. Still nothing.........

I'm not mad I just wish it was here so I could see one up close in all it's beauty. But I've waited this long so I guess I can wait some more.

I'm still waiting on mine... It has been 4 months and 1 day since I ordered. I got an email last Friday saying either the next day day or early next week. Still nothing.........

I'm not mad I just wish it was here so I could see one up close in all it's beauty. But I've waited this long so I guess I can wait some more.

Ordered mine 1 1/2 weeks ago and hope I won't be waiting that long, I will give it a 3-4 week max or I'll be forced to buy another one.

Sending out a bunch of Nimble Supers in black this morning. Will be working on Nimble and Nimble Super in clear this weekend.

Jerome

Sending out a bunch of Nimble Supers in black this morning. Will be working on Nimble and Nimble Super in clear this weekend.

Jerome

Sweet!!

As for a more powerful Nimble, how thick is your glass? I just placed a big order of magnets today and picked up a few larger ones to make some sample more powerful Nimbles.

Jerome

It's 1/2" thick

Can I get approximate price for a nimble for a 12g aquapod, shipped to Canada?

Thanks

Oh, and clear or black (or whatever you have).

Scott Riemer
Can I get approximate price for a nimble for a 12g aquapod, shipped to Canada?

Thanks

Oh, and clear or black (or whatever you have).

Check out his website www.nimblenano.com

eddiecorrea

I do not know when mine will ship because my college email is broken! GRRRRRRRRRR. I guess I shall just wait and see.

Archived