Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

I see light at the end of the tunnel. Every time the weather breaks I am outside working on these. I sent out a whole load of regular Nimbles this morning on the way to work along with a few Nimble+Nimble super orders. Next on my list is to work on getting black ones made, then back to the clears.

As for the poster who was not satisfied for what ever reason, please do e mail me, I replied to one such e mail with a few options but never received a reply, may have been from you? I would like everyone to be happy with their Nimble in how it looks and works if you are not please e mail me.

If for some reason the e mail is bounced, please do try to re send in a hour, the site and e mail are hosted remotely and possible they could be having an issue when you tried to send the first time.

"Streaking" as one poster put it, or what looks like little lines left behind after one swipe, this is a result of the type of pad used. I have had this experience with every mag cleaner I have used Nimble and Non-Nimble, take it back over the area and it should clean up with a swipe or two.

Strength- I use a regular Nimble on my custom pico made (by another nr.com member) from 1/4 inch acrylic and it works great, I use the strongest level of magnets available in this size. If its not working for you again please e mail me so we can work something out.

E mail, I am working to reply to all e mails within one week or less of receipt.

Thank you to those of you who have posted your experience with the Nimble wether positive or constructive feedback both are welcomed and help me to improve.

Regarding the Nimble, Nimble Super and related Nimbleness in general, they are patent pending and the trademark is also in progress, though the concept is not unique the form, manufacturing and other aspects are. As such, the Nimble is clearly protected under the law at this time.

Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent 2 PM's in the last month, I order one yesterday through paypal. Can you check my status for me?

Thanks

-Luke

19 pages is a lot to go through and I didn't see it on your website, could a Super Nimble handle 1/2" glass?

Deleted User 6

Mine shipped yesterday and I ordered in January - I say that given the price and the back story, I'm fine with the wait time.

Just got my nimble nano today, not really impressed with it at all. Mine has a bunch of bubbles in it and its all rough and cloudy (I just got the normal clearn one) Magnets dont seem to be very strong either, barely even holds on 1/4" acrylic. Cant believe I waited so long for it lol oh well. Im just gonna make one myself, I can make one better then this.

That's why you needed the Super model. And I have yet to see one that's clean. it's a magent, it's not meant to look pretty. You want pretty (or more ugly IMO) then just get a Magfloat, but it won't be nearly as strong nor will it fit into ANY of the places the Nimble will fit into.

Way to go, hide behind a computer screen and attack. Also, so what I made a common grammatical mistake, this is not a term paper and I wrote that rather quickly. Furthermore, this my friend is not his idea, this concept has been around for a while. Hell, he must of stole the idea from the Mag-Float. He does not have any patents on this..

Also Mr. Scott Riemer I see you edited your post and I find it hilarious on how you have this in your signature.

Sounds like you scumbag.

YOU obviously know NOTHING about business, communication nor what really is and what really isn't. And what really isn't, is your assumption of the nimble. You just got owned below, n00b! :haha:

Regarding the Nimble, Nimble Super and related Nimbleness in general, they are patent pending and the trademark is also in progress, though the concept is not unique the form, manufacturing and other aspects are. As such, the Nimble is clearly protected under the law at this time.

Jerome

Tanque Verde

Not that the Nimble needs defending, but I'd like to add in response to some of the disatisfaction expressed here: IMHO, the greatest merit of the Nimble lies not in its strength, I did find the Magfloat a bit stronger, but in it's size. The Nimble cleans with minimal turbulence. My old Magfloat would create waves and/or vibrations that disturbed my corals as I cleaned. The Nimble does nothing of the sort. Additionally, the Nimble can reach places that the Magfloat could not. Finally, when not in use, the Nimble practically hides in my display. My old Magfloat was the single most conspicuous (and ugly) piece of equipment in my tank.

Currently, Jerome, despite his backlog, is working with me to figure out a solution to a cleaning need that is particular to my tank. I appreciate his extra effort and I personally am willing to wait, weeks or months if necessary, for a fine, inexpensive product manufactured by a hobbyist on a hobbyist's schedule.

P.S. I have two retired Magfloats, one for glass and one for acrylic. I will happily trade them for Nimble Supers should anyone be so inclined.

Mine shipped yesterday and I ordered in January - I say that given the price and the back story, I'm fine with the wait time.

Dang, I just ordered one yesterday, fingers crossed.

I must have had mine for a year and a half...it's been in several nano and pico tanks but now resides in my fuge....It's not a bad place...the fuge has prolly 15 pounds of rock and a big ole ball of the densest chaeto that most of my friends say they've ever seen...Also there are 4 mangroves growing in there...it looks sweet and stays neat looking with the help of my Nimble!!!!

I got nothing but praise...Thanks Jerome....

Mitch

Got mine yesterday and I love it! I used it to clean the walls of my freshwater shrimp tank and it was able to clean in SO many more places than my old clunky mag-float. Definitely worth the money and the wait. Thanks!

So if we ordered the black ones back in november, does this mean they will be going out next? I've been waiting a while maybe I should send a e-mail.

So if we ordered the black ones back in november, does this mean they will be going out next? I've been waiting a while maybe I should send a e-mail.

Damn, I kinda wanted one but I hate waiting more than a week for most stuff. Perhaps you could make them THEN sell what you have. Just a thought, probably be easier on you. :)

I got mine today and imediately put it to test on my tank.

I must say that it is smaller than I'd imagined, but a couple of swipes later I was fully impressed!

As someone stated before, it does leave some "algae stripes" if you swipe laterally, so what I did was do a circular motion and the cleaning was awesome!

Thanks Jerome...Nimble Nano is indeed a great product!

Hello Jerome,

I just ordered 2 more super nimble's and was wondering what the turn around time might be.

Thanks for making a great product.

Harry

Archived