Coral Vue Hydros

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

disaster999

im interested in purchasing the nimble for my tank. its a custom 24x14x14 tank with 1/4" glass. would the nimble nano be enough or should i get the nimble super? how long would the wait be before being shipped. also you do international shipping correct?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for re posting steviT !

As of this morning every nimble is in the mail or waiting in my mail box to be picked up for the mail today!

Jerome

Ooo! Do you continually produce nano nimbles? My little 10G long is just getting too cramped for my MagnaFloater - not to mention it doesn't do as well as when I get frustrated and wrestle my hand in there with a sponge... anyway.

It's an acrylic 10G, too, so I'm hoping that your [ecstatically reviewed] nimble will work on it!

[i should RSS this thread!]

bluenassarius

for 1/4" glass, is the OG nimble or nimble super better? i wanna get rid of this ridiculous mag float

My super black came in yesterday and here we go...

The package

fishtank004.jpg

fishtank008.jpg

fishtank007-1.jpg

fishtank010.jpg

The size

fishtank017.jpg

fishtank018-1.jpg

The challenge

fishtank023.jpg

fishtank021.jpg

fishtank019.jpg

The reward

fishtank042.jpg

fishtank041.jpg

It made quick work of the corners and thanks to it's size makes quick work of parts of the tank that I would have need a razor blade and an hour to take care of by hand. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Creative thinking, I like it!

I use them all over the house, fridge magnets, frag shelf, media shelfs, dividers.

Jerome

eddiecorrea
you got pm

Your just now getting in on the nimble game Atlantis?!?! Tisk tisk. You have been waiting far too long.

• 2 months later...

Are they even still available? Is there a website to go to?

edit: found the website! Hasn't been updated since May, though :/. Think he's still around?

Thanks for the great comments. I am making them(in clear and black), I just updated the date on the site. I dont like to be flashy about it so there is just a small link in my signature, check it out, and while you are down there check out my BC29 LED would like to hear your comments!

Jerome

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived