ReefCleaners.org

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

Just got my nimble nano today, not really impressed with it at all. Mine has a bunch of bubbles in it and its all rough and cloudy (I just got the normal clearn one) Magnets dont seem to be very strong either, barely even holds on 1/4" acrylic. Cant believe I waited so long for it lol oh well. Im just gonna make one myself, I can make one better then this.

I'm hoping to get mine before the fish turn into fossils.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am going to start making these. I will make a thread of when there ready.

Wow. Did you really just post in C Jerome's classifieds thread that you were planning to steal and profit from his idea?

Plus, it's they're, not there.

Just got my nimble nano today, not really impressed with it at all. Mine has a bunch of bubbles in it and its all rough and cloudy (I just got the normal clearn one) Magnets dont seem to be very strong either, barely even holds on 1/4" acrylic. Cant believe I waited so long for it lol oh well. Im just gonna make one myself, I can make one better then this.

I don't understand why people have to be so rude. If you can make one better then great. But it looks like you are the only one who has been disappointed in the nimble.

I don't understand why people have to be so rude. If you can make one better then great. But it looks like you are the only one who has been disappointed in the nimble.

+1. Not to mention, have you expressed your dissatisfaction to C Jerome and allowed him to try to make it right by you? Plus, you say you ordered the "normal" one when it sounds like you should have ordered the Nimble Super which has stronger magnets.

Wow. Did you really just post in C Jerome's classifieds thread that you were planning to steal and profit from his idea?

Plus, it's they're, not there.

Way to go, hide behind a computer screen and attack. Also, so what I made a common grammatical mistake, this is not a term paper and I wrote that rather quickly. Furthermore, this my friend is not his idea, this concept has been around for a while. Hell, he must of stole the idea from the Mag-Float. He does not have any patents on this..

Also Mr. Scott Riemer I see you edited your post and I find it hilarious on how you have this in your signature.

It always amazes me how smart and brave people are when they're sitting behind a keyboard!

Sounds like you scumbag.

Way to go, hide behind a computer screen and attack. Also, so what I made a common grammatical mistake, this is not a term paper and I wrote that rather quickly. Furthermore, this my friend is not his idea, this concept has been around for a while. Hell, he must of stole the idea from the Mag-Float. He does not have any patents on this..

Also Mr. Scott Riemer I see you edited your post and I find it hilarious on how you have this in your signature.

Sounds like you scumbag.

Resort to personal attacks? Did I strike a nerve?

Sounds like you scumbag.

Dont be a vagina

I just upgraded to a 3/4" tank, my old tank was 1/4" that I ordered the nimble nano for months ago. Didnt figure it was gonna work for the 3/4 tank but I was gonna keep it for another tank in the future. But I tried it on 1/4" thick and it didnt work very well to me, it would barely hold.

Im sure he woulda refunded my money if I requested it, but who knows how long it would take for him to reply to my emails. I sold it for what I paid so I got my money back.

Mine looked nothing like the website does, it had lots of bubbles in it and was all foggy and just didnt look made very well. I just expected more since everyone says how great it is.

+1. Not to mention, have you expressed your dissatisfaction to C Jerome and allowed him to try to make it right by you? Plus, you say you ordered the "normal" one when it sounds like you should have ordered the Nimble Super which has stronger magnets.

I am going to make these too, super glue gel and refrigerator magnets should do the trick

Sounds like you scumbag.

I see your new magnet algae scraper business is off to a nice start. Your customer service and choice of vocabulary is top notch. I went to business school but never was I taught such impressive techniques. Good luck with your up and coming product, please put me on the waiting list when demand spikes.

supreme_spork

I have 2 nimbles -- the thin one and the super. They're not only super-effective, but they're the only algae scrapers I've ever had that don't look butt-ugly.

As for the the recent complaints: anyone who complains about a seller without first attempting to contact that seller to resolve the issue is a douche.

Anyone who posts in someone else's classified thread anything like "hey I'm doing this too buy mine instead" should be banned IMO.

supreme_spork
so are they shipping yet? i ordered mine mid-November and i am still waiting... so i hope to get it soon.

I'd e-mail C. Jerome and ask for an ETA, I'm sure he'd refund your $$ if you didn't want to wait (3 months is a stretch for sure).

I just upgraded to a 3/4" tank, my old tank was 1/4" that I ordered the nimble nano for months ago. Didnt figure it was gonna work for the 3/4 tank but I was gonna keep it for another tank in the future. But I tried it on 1/4" thick and it didnt work very well to me, it would barely hold.

Im sure he woulda refunded my money if I requested it, but who knows how long it would take for him to reply to my emails. I sold it for what I paid so I got my money back.

Mine looked nothing like the website does, it had lots of bubbles in it and was all foggy and just didnt look made very well. I just expected more since everyone says how great it is.

I too agree. Mine looked nothing like the website either. When I wipe my glass, I get streaks from the inside, so there are lines all over my tank. I will up pictures tonight or tomorrow.

correction... I ordered 2 nimble nanos, 1 looked bad. the other looked good enough. I don't expect a stellar looking item, since I know it's handmade, as long as it functions well.

My friend also has a nimble, and his scraped off coraline off his glass. Mine doesn't seem to do that.The other nimble is going into my gf's tank, so I have no idea how well it works yet. Maybe i'll find out later today.

i don't mind waiting. i just wish the guy would reply to emails...

EDIT - i just emailed him and a minute or two later i got an email saying it was not able to be delivered to that email?

i don't mind waiting. i just wish the guy would reply to emails...

EDIT - i just emailed him and a minute or two later i got an email saying it was not able to be delivered to that email?

Did you send to one through the website?

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered mine 12.10.08 and yesterday got confirmation its being shipped.

I knew it would take a while, considering I placed my order in the middle of winter, when its not the best time to do it because of production delays.

Archived