Pod Your Reef

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

burtbollinger

well...ive had 2 good experiences in the past....hope everything is alright, for him personally even...for all we know something could be going on that hes not responding...that said, i hope he can make it to a PC soon to update us on status,,,

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i just sent him a pm and it said he last logged in yesterday morning so i think if he was going o say something he would be but he is choosing not to..

I am working to make the Nimbles as quickly as I can. With the change in seasons here in upstate NY its more difficult to work outside, as you might imagine with the cold weather and snow. Most of the actual making of the Nimbles needs to be outside or in a well ventilated indoor non living space.

I am looking for a space that would let me increase production during the cold months when it is difficult to get things done outside.

I would like nothing more than for everyone to have their Nimbles tomorrow but its just not possible right now, rest assured I am working to fulfill all requests, and as I have said before, if at any time you can not wait for me to complete your order let me know and I will refund your payment.

Jerome

Thanks for the positive endorsements! I know how it feels when you order something and it does not come right away. I get annoyed when Amazon says two days and then it takes three! I will work to get the Nimbles out as soon as I can.

Jerome

I too have had nothing but a good experience with Jerome and the Nimble. When I got mine I lucked out in ordering just before her got a batch out, so I got mine rather quickly. People just need to have some faith and patience with Jerome. I can understand the guy's concern that has moved though.

Jerome, any word yet on a version for "1/2 thick acrylic? ;) The super just isn't up to the task on a tank like that strength wise. :P

I too have had nothing but a good experience with Jerome and the Nimble. When I got mine I lucked out in ordering just before her got a batch out, so I got mine rather quickly. People just need to have some faith and patience with Jerome. I can understand the guy's concern that has moved though.

Jerome, any word yet on a version for "1/2 thick acrylic? ;) The super just isn't up to the task on a tank like that strength wise. :P

This "guy" is a chick!! :P

I did receive an email from Jerome but it was one that I sent him from the middle of November! I have since sent him emails with my new address. But he has not acknowledged receipt of that address. I am sure his product is as great as everyone says. And I'm sure he's a great guy and not to beat a dead horse but.....come on.....if you are only answering emails now from the middle of November then you need a helper Jerome! And I did send him a request to cancel one of the Nimbles. My 8 gallon BioCube broke in the move. Let's see if he gets that email -_- . But I'm still going to patiently wait for my Nimble.....

Thanks for the positive endorsements! I know how it feels when you order something and it does not come right away. I get annoyed when Amazon says two days and then it takes three! I will work to get the Nimbles out as soon as I can.

Jerome

So imagine what it feels like when you have ordered and paid on November 9th and today is December 11th!

Jerome

He turned my frown upside down :)

So imagine what it feels like when you have ordered and paid on November 9th and today is December 11th!

I ordered mine just after he had run out and had to wait a long period of time also, its unfortunate but it happens. If nothing else take solace in the fact that a lot of us have come to his defense, which says something about his integrity and the nimble itself. It is well worth the wait imho.

who was it who mentioned the business triangle?

You can only have 2 of the 3. If you want something quick its either expensive or shoddy...

Balancededgetriangle.jpg

He turned my frown upside down :)

diito =]

I was just glad to hear he is still around. Made me feel more relieved and I definately don't mind the long wait for an awesome product.

Hey Hairoids,

that's from Tobago, caribbean.

[

quote name=hairoids' date='Dec 12 2008, 03:53 PM' post='1948213]

Hey Trini,

Is that a picture of Moorea ???

Good to hear that progress is still being made towards the completion of these things. Take over your parent's garage and tell them it's for the good of the entire reefing community!

I bet my parents wish they had a garage! They live in down town Philadelphia so we don't have one. If I was there I would be able to work outside, I saw its 44 there this morning. In any case I am living in Saratoga Springs in Upstate NY now after school here and its 31 this morning and we have 5 inches of snow on the ground and tomorrow they say another 7 to 14 inches. The problem is this, though the material that the Nimbles are made from is inert once cured, its quite volatile before its catalyzed and cured, so it really needs to be done outside or in a space not attached to living space.

I hope to be updating my web page shortly to reflect the delay in processing orders so its clear that they will not be shipped right of way. I know how helpful the Nimbles are for keeping your nano clean and I very much would like to get these out and will work to do so.

Jerome

Hmmm... have you ever thought about building an acrylic cage or something air tight and then connecting to ventilation tubes to the outside one blowing in and one blowing out. Then you could keep them inside but still be venting the noxious fumes to the outside.

Although they would still be cold so if that affects the curing then I guess that isn't much help. At least it's supposed to be warmer this week here in NYC so maybe you'll get lucky.

Archived