SaltCritters.com

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, I have had people say they are happy but never a wizard and valentine's smilie face!

Jerome

Jerome, Hold your hourses, you never know if the internet lady kisses are actually coming from a female,

Concentrate on making my Nimbo super :-)

Reef Chicks

Ma_sha1, my internet kisses are good. I am all female here. I bore two children, so trust me I am all woman. :haha:

By the way, Jerome, my magnets are wonderful! Now, can you create one big enough to attach to one eNd of my 2 year old so I can get her to come when I call her? THEN you'd be "da man"!

Well I have been dabbling with making a few larger Nimbles for those with full size reef tanks. I recently ordered some 2x2x1/4 inch magnets that are dangerously strong!

I was working with some smaller 3/4x3/4x1/4 inch magnets last weekend and had my index finger pinched, I was by my self and could not pull them apart so I had to pull them off resulting in a nice cut that would not stop bleeding.

Jerome

just got my super and its the s**t. i cleaned so much crap off my glass that i couldn't get to before. wish there was a way for it to be slightly stronger without being any bigger though

Tanque Verde

My wife, who is not herself a reef keeper, ordered me a nano nimble and a nimble super for my birthday. The entire transaction was highly professional. The nimbles arrived very soon after she placed the order, nicely packaged and exactly as advertised.

I was really shocked at how small the nimbles are. Even the nimble super is ridiculously small. Both nimbles fit into hard-to-reach places. Both work very well on the sand line; neither picks up grains of sand the way my magfloat did.

For my AP24, my strong preference is the super. It holds noticibly tighter.

Thanks, C Jerome.

I just received my nimble super, and I love it! It works great, even scraping off the coralline algae that was building up at the base of the glass. The bow front and beveled corners were easily cleaned as well, something my magfloat could never do- not without 10+ passes.

Thanks Jerome!

Tanque Verde
My wife, who is not herself a reef keeper, ordered me a nano nimble and a nimble super for my birthday. The entire transaction was highly professional. The nimbles arrived very soon after she placed the order, nicely packaged and exactly as advertised.

I was really shocked at how small the nimbles are. Even the nimble super is ridiculously small. Both nimbles fit into hard-to-reach places. Both work very well on the sand line; neither picks up grains of sand the way my magfloat did.

For my AP24, my strong preference is the super. It holds noticibly tighter.

Thanks, C Jerome.

More brags on Jerome: As I mentioned above, a couple of weeks ago, my wife ordered for me a nimble and a nimble super. As it turned out, the super worked better for my tanks. When I contacted Jerome about exchanging the nimble for another super, he gave me the best customer service on that transaction, better than any I have ever received under any circumstance. Jerome has a great product and backs it up with great service. Thanks!

HONESTLY THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! AND THE BEST CLEANER OUT THERE, I've tried most and this one is the best for our nano's!

I made the mistake of choosing the wrong color and put the wrong address in. He corrected both smoothly and very quickly. Two thumbs up!!!

• 3 weeks later...
fsu1dolfan

Just put an order for one "Super"....cant wait, i hear so many good things and i cant wait to get the damn mag monster out of there!!

Tanque Verde
How long does it take to get after order?? Just curious, i am anxious to try it out!!

I don't want to speak for Jerome, because as I understand things, this is not his full time job, so production and distribution might not be perfectly regular. That being said, I got my nimble really fast. Less than two weeks. Maybe closer to one. You should contact him directly. Great product, great service.

I just got a custom nimble for my 28g JBJ yesterday. The magnets are REALLY strong. I have to say this is the best investment I have ever made for my tank. It even got the tough spots of coraline algae near the back that I have been reluctant to scape. Only 1/2" thick inside so it gets around my tank no problem. It handled the curved glass in the front easily.

Thanks Jerome for making a product that really works for the hobbist. I highly recommend this product.

jrb_dakine

Hey Jerome,

PMed you regarding availability of the Super Nimble. If you have them in stock I'm ready to order now.

Thanks

Archived