Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

Its never to late, but as I have said I will not be mailing it for some time.

Thanks for your idea about a vent hood type contraption. I have thought about some type of homemade vent hood setup that I could try to make from a stove hood with a box around it, but I just dont think it would work out that well not to mention imagine having your stove hood on hight 24 hours a day in your small apartment? The weather is supposed to turn up some in the coming week and I have some days off for christmas and New Years so I should be able to get moving on some.

Speaking of weather I woke up today to find three new inches of snow!

Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerome-

Do you have ANY estimation on when you might be getting orders out?? I'm still waiting on my order from November 6th. also, did you get my email about cancelling the smaller Nimble since my BioCube broke??

Received your e mail. I am sitting down now to reply to all e mails and messages and then am going to try to see if I can get some started this afternoon. I am not sure if its too cold (about 15 today) but we will find out soon!

Jerome

sent you a pm.

hoping to get 2 of these badboys!

Get in line!! I've been waiting for mine since November 6th. Gee, how many times have I posted that!! ;)

Jerome,

If you got my email can you go ahead and refund me the amount of the smaller one?? Better I get the interest on it than you keeping it in your account. Thanks!!

Get in line!! I've been waiting for mine since November 6th. Gee, how many times have I posted that!! ;)

Jerome,

If you got my email can you go ahead and refund me the amount of the smaller one?? Better I get the interest on it than you keeping it in your account. Thanks!!

nov 3rd for me! lol hope I get it in this batch.

I've got you both beat, Oct 23rd so get in the back of the line!

DANG Gina!!!! We sure are being patient aren't we??? These better be "best ever" is all I can say.

Ya I've been waiting for a few months. But what can ya do I guess. Its frustrating but I need one.

just hope it's not a scam :unsure:

It's not a scam. Many of us have done business with him and are pleased with the product. The size of the thread and the reviews are a testimony to that. He's explained why he's back-logged. I do understand the desire of the buyers to receive the product also. I'd say wait it out if you can or ask for a refund if you can't.

It's not a scam. Many of us have done business with him and are pleased with the product. The size of the thread and the reviews are a testimony to that. He's explained why he's back-logged. I do understand the desire of the buyers to receive the product also. I'd say wait it out if you can or ask for a refund if you can't.

Jerome is a great guy and I trust him 100%. But good business practice is to not sell stuff you don't have ready to ship or can't have ready to ship within a week. I myself have a order in with him and I will wait it out because I know how good the product is.

He has always been clear that this may not be a quick process.

The wait is worth it though. This thing is 10000x better than any mag-float.

burtbollinger

I know its no scam, I've had nimbles before...he's been good in the past, and I'm sure will be in the future...hearing about folks waiting months tho is discouraging obviously...oh well, time to remember real people have real problems I guess. My late-arriving back-up algae scraper isnt the end of the world :)

I'm waiting quite a while too, but it's not a big problem. I do wish he'd respond to emails though.

I just read back a page and now understand the delay. It looks like there are a few months of people ahead of me. Looks like a looooog wait, so I may as well forget about it for a while.

I wanted so much to hate the nimble cause it took 4 months for me to receive it. Once I got it and tested it, I now can't live without it. Great product.

He has always been clear that this may not be a quick process.

The wait is worth it though. This thing is 10000x better than any mag-float.

I don't think he has been clear about it at all for the most part. I ordered from his website and it said nothing of a delay. I got an email over a week later stating that it would be delayed for an undetermined amount of time. He has been clear in this thread though. But I did not know it existed here until 2 days ago.

Again I'm not complaining at all Im just saying. l for one am going to wait for my nimble. As someone else said Im not in a huge hurry for a backup algae scrapper. Its just replacing an older one.

edit: Spelling

Archived