Pod Your Reef

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which ones? I didn't really like the blue one because it was sorta blah. I got the Lime Twist but from someone else.

I am talking about his Blastos! I thought that is what you had in that little picture.

blasto1.jpg

blasto3.jpg

There so much cooler than Acans.:)

I want some of those above for my Blastos area of the tank. I am still waiting for my new ones to come out and hopefully a few of them will come back as well. I bet they will look sweet.:)

I see your online is your meeting over???? hehe that ebay auction guy is sending me a 3 inch frag of GSP for $15 as well I heart GSP sooo cute i can't wait for all my coral :)

I have to go to the post office still. I got the box, could not bring the coral with me to my meeting.:)

Trying to get my web work done now so I can get out of here in 30 min.

Heh those are my blastos...if anybody's interested in my blastos I will only trade for other blastos with morphs I like.

I have peachies, purples, teal centered, laced and mint green ones...when I set up my 20 I will definitely have my blasto garden pics.

I been too busy to set up the 2nd swap, but I did compile the list...so it's good to see this one get off its feet. I have 3 sites launching within the next 2 weeks so I'm a little swamped.

Hey Web Guy, why don't you have a portfolio site?

Sorry, rbaby! I am way to busy with my 40 hour a week job that I work from home and my 4 sites a month on the side. Some day I will have something. I started something and never finished it because of my work load.

Why, what is it that you do?

I want BLASTOS from you..:)

------------------------------------------------------------

KidCBU - Your frags are in the mail. I will pm your confirmation #. I also put in packing material and the thermos and box that will be used for the swap ok.

Thanks,

Jason Webb

I'm a senior web designer/developer here in Los Angeles...if you want blastos from me, you'll just have to get some blastos I'd want ;)...

I got some new neon reds with neon green skattered in them. They have neon green mouths.:) Still waiting for them to come all out like my others.

Good to see other Designers/Developers around. I have been in the business now for about 10 years. Pretty much do a little of everything. I also do a great job of Search Engine Submission. I work for www.bringmebiz.com at home 40 hours a week. I am there lead Designer / Developer but I learned the whole Search Engine technology back end so I bring that to my clients now as well. I usually 1st page and top listing on all Search Engines.:)

Show me some of your work. I have tons of links I could post. Maybe even shoot me a pm with some info.

Thanks,

Jason Webb

I'm completely re-doing my portfolio site, when it's ready I will let you know.

I was an SEO account manager at W3PR for 3 years during high school...so I'm familiar with SE optimization as well. It's easy to be on the first page if your clients have the money to pay for the clicks and keyword...

You really should develop your portfolio site...no designer/developer should not have one.

Yes, but I have so many clients that send me work that I have not needed one. I have hooked up with 3 other companies and build only Home Builders Web Sites with tools and back end set up just for them. He sends me around 3 jobs a month. And then I get 1-2 from my other side gigs. That plus my 40 hours a week is getting crazy. This has been going on for 3 years now and these guys are solid.:)

I love the side gigs, I have met these guys 3 times for meetings on how to set up our back end for all of the designers. Other wise, He emails me, Has all attachments to it, I make one call to client and that's it! No hassle and quick turn around for my payment. I don't have to waist time looking for work, and around here my name is getting to be known in certain areas from Home Builders to Mortgage Companies and Real Estate.

I am now re-doing a site for Advantage Self Storage. There HUGE in Texas. I had done another Self Storage Site in the past for www.legendaryselfstorage.com

I also do all of my own photo work for the sites as well.

This was going to be my site. I did this at least 3 years ago.

http://www.sfxdigital.com The enter is at the very bottom left. Kind of hidden because it was not done.:)

Sweet!...I shipped off everything to KidCNU. I bought packing material and a nice box that fits the thermos perfect. So next week he will start the process. I am cutting the Blastos off tomorrow so it can set there for a few days as well.:)

Also, my LFS gets there big shipment in tomorrow. Will see what they get. I am hoping for some more Blastos and Zoos.

Archived