inTank Media Baskets

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

sir winston mulligan

awesome bro! ill have to get some pics of the new zoos, they have like maroon skirts and white centers, plus theres some eagle eyes that came along with it i got a sweet deal...or atleast i think so

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sir winston mulligan

dude thats awesome! i cant wait till my lil girl is old enough to beat some ass on the softball field! but alas she cant even walk yet..

He is also a orange belt in Karate. Not bad for a 7 year old. They do grappling and sparing and more. He is in there black belt club. Just started doing weapons training!! He is going to kick ass when he is 15 and almost a black belt.:)

sir winston mulligan

damn dude your raisin' a lil ass kicker! i cant wait till my daughter can do all this stuff, its gonna be sooooo fun!!

sir winston mulligan

LOL you got it!!! so that was 12 acan colonies each 40+ heads right?? lol yeah i did a lotta fragging today, there are frags all over my tank right now(13 total just counted)thats not counting the frag i got off fragbay from Todd! i still trying to figure out which oranges im sending you, ive grown rather attached to all my frags but alas its part of the game, so they gotta go..

I feed my zoo's every other day with this coral mix i got, i don't direct feed them i just get a pinch and rub it between my fingers in a high flow area, i hope all my corals are shipped by tomorrow :)

I felt bad putting Kids in the thermos today. I loved that little piece on the Honey Comb Dead coral thing.:)

But I frag em so I can swap and have different things.

Oyster Eggs are also great!!

well whatever i am using seems to work as the zoo's are like growing huge but they seem to be multiplying when i run out i guess i will switch to DT's

You should aways run DT's... Oyster Eggs are pricey but well worth it as well. My Blastos are growing huge already in my tank.

Do you feed daily or weekly? I do 5 drops of DT's daily and 2 times a week they get a tiny tiny bit of oyster egg DT's.

my mushrooms like to move on me only one of 3 has stayed where i put it, they stayed for a week and then i woke up and they are gone they are hiding near the edge of the LR seems they don't like as much light i thought they would try to get as much as they could or maybe the hermits are moving them just to mess with me

Mine move quite abit. Some like more light and other don't. Allot of it depends on where they were located in the ocean when picked. Some are deeper and some are in the shallows. My yumas like it low. My Florida Rics like it higher up.:)

well i have one on each level one on top of the highest piece of my LR spread out huge like a mofo and then i have one at the middle all scruched up and then one on the sand bed all out of the flow so i dunno i guess i just have tempromental shrooms

and then my yuma is in my pico cause he was putting out this brown stuff and it was freaking me out so he got to switch into the little tank it looks like he has stopped leaking and has healed some but i am leary of retuning him to my main tank

Your yuma was probably taking a poop!! Was it brownish and stringy comming out of his mouth?

You should see my Large Giant 12" Mushroom Cup Poop!!...lol My Tang eats it..YUCK!

If it looks like spirals and it is white and geyish that is it's GUTS!!

well see now it is but it looked like there might be a slug like thing on it before but when i tried to move it looked like i was ripping the poor innards of my yuma apart but the wrinkly thing wasn't moving so i still don't what thats all about

Archived