Top Shelf Aquatics

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

rbaby - As soon as I can work something out with you for a frag or 2 of some CHERRY blastos let me know. I am thinking about ditching my brain coral to make more room for more Blastos.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will keep an eye out! They got some more of those yellows in today as well as some multi colored ones. I took the one piece that had been there for 3 weeks. I can't beleive know one had taken it! So I gave em a new home.:)

yeah i was those oranges you send me and the neon yellows if there is a nice piece at your lfs lemme know maybe i could but through you and then get you to ship it out :) or web your yellows are hot to i'll just need to know about price size and junk :)

This is a nice piece on a tonga branch. The polyps are all around it. Small piece maybe 4" long. But lots of polyps!! The other colored piece I could not see yet because it did not come out yet. They get another shipment on Friday as well.

These in the middle of my tank are starting to come out. Give em a week and I will get another close shot. They have neon green mouths with yellow mixed in on the skirts. And then a purple haze across the tops. There pretty trippy looking. Just need to fatten them up!!!

95.jpg

78.jpg

In the future I will! I want to fatten em up like my others. My others are huge right now!! This shot is the far right side. Took it to show the one for sir. The front has some Big Guys on it and I think 10 or 11 polyps total.

76.jpg

alright i'm out then hopefully i will be woken by the door bell saying CORALS ARE HERE whoot yay sleep yall

Archived