Innovative Marine Aquariums

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i believe i paid $20 for it thats including shipping it has about 25 on it, it's covered all over the back of the rock too

That's not a bad deal then. I will see if I can score something sweet for you in dallas.:)

Take some more photos after my polyps I sent you open. One of those on the little rock with 2 polyps should be one of those artic ice polyps.

this is my fav section of my tank right now it has my $2.99 pinks and fish's neon yellows and neon oranges and some not so neon yellows yay!

i went upstairs they are already starting to open so i might be able to get some pics by later today :) yay for good zoos!

Cool! Glad to hear that. I don't think my EE's will be here till tomorrow. He shipped off yesterday!

I am about to DIVE into the tank and start gluing a few of my frags in place where I want them. Need to figure out what I am sending sir and Fish. I have one with some greens, some reds, and a ice I think on one rock. Has like 7 polyps. I thought that would be good for the thermos. Will see! I know Fish liked my yellows but I am running out. They got a nice piece in yesterday of those yellow.

The pinks are cool!

They should open quick...

All my zoas arrived! My prop tank is full already...LOL

I will take pics once they all open. the pinks look awesome and so do those greens. Expect pics tomorrow mornin along with my other micros and acans that come.

There is also a HUGE red on the other side. he is almost as big.:) I think 5 reds total or 6.

I know I counted 9 polyps on that one peice.

Also, I can't tell, but do you have the peice facing the right way? Is it upside down? It's hard to tell from the shot. Looks like the polyps are flipping around to the light. Just look at it. I might be crazy!! You should be able to tell what is the top just by looking at the little dead thing there attached to.

i get two chunks of zoo's tomorrow and GSP 3inch frag I'm very excited, i think thats all i am reciveing tomorrow i hope and then i am gonna check out my LFS web what is that metallic green zoo you gave me it was hot, it was glossy and stuff when it opened i didn't get a good picture of it as i had to go

The Big Paly? I have a huge stack of them at the top of my tank. There Bright Green Large Button Polyps.:) They get big.

I get my EE's tomorrow!

yeah i think that red might have fallen off as there is a single big guy that didn't open up but i didn't see any on the back of the blue. also i put the empty part of the rock in the sand was the empty part actully the top? if so i did put them upside down

Not sure, there is like 9 polyps on it. Some are small connected to the larger ones. There are at least 3 good size reds and one large one. Maybe that one fell off in the thermos getting rocked back and fourth. There zoos, he will make it!

Look at it and just make sure it is in the right way. I am sure there was a empty spot on it. That is the way I had it stuck in the sand. :) The top of the honey comb looking thing came to a point but the point got a little nocked off if I remember right.

yay i will probally glue them to my LR after i get some more glue something about it exploding on my fingers PAIN in the *** yeah but all of them look great i can't wait to see what they look like tomorrow might have to buy some more :)

I did have one loose one in there. It was the Large Paly or Button Polyp. He was loose...

The 2 frags you bought, I threw in the small little rock with 2 on it and then the loose Button Polyp.

hmm i know there all there i just gotta look for them i was in a hurry to leave so i could get my bus tickets

I got some zoas from B16 today and one of them is like EE but there have a purple cnter and outer ring. They are sweet. My prop tank rack is full already! LOL

My micros from tigah are coming tomorrow so expect pics of everything!

grrr, someone in my tank decided to be a little buttface and knock every single thing in my tank over and deglued part of your frag, so now i'll have to reglue it i searched for another polp of that size on the back but didn't see it i dunno it's all good well worth the price for what i got

Archived