Top Shelf Aquatics

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

I ordered a frag pack from him for $30. They should come tomorrow. There is about 50+ polyps all together. I will post pics tomorrow.

My LFS also has a membership with 10% off all items daily if you join. My other LFS has 25% off corals and fish every thurs.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet!!.. So your planning on sending out your shipment to me on Monday correct? I will get that cutting disk tomorrow and do that as well. We need to pm each other our shipping addy as well.

sir winston mulligan

yeah ill say my goodbyes and send out on monday. im gonna make a couple new frag of the GPEs tomorrow, that way ill have some frags to sell on fragbay or here on NR.com in the next coming weeks(i have a 55 i need to get equipment for)

sir winston mulligan

jason if i had a camera phone i could just snap a shot of the tanks, and give you a call from the store, but that would involve me having a camera phone and i dont(damn 2 year contract!!

fishfreak hows that polyp doing? cause those are sweet!!

My order came in today of my micros and acans and Fedex tore up the box. One of the acans is dead along with the micro. Luckliy the sender is sending me everything one more time :)

That sucks... Fish Freak!!

I have not played any online games in a few weeks since I have been messing with the tank and staying busy at night working.

Sir - I will get some shots of the blastos frag after I cut it off ok.:)

About the LFS - You could always call me anyways and describe it to me.:) Shipping is cheap from me to you for zoos.

The blastos will need to be overnighted!

I forgot, Maybe my Eagle Eyes will be here tomorrow.:)

sir winston mulligan

that sucks fishfreak!! atleast they are sending you replacements.

i cant wait to see the frag..im going to PM you my address and you can PM yours so we can figure out shipping..

hmm i'm trying to decide what color zoo's i am going to look for next i am thinking maybe i'll look for some purples or find some GPE or PPE's i love the zoo's that get HUGE

16 pages and going!...lol

And yes, when you get your frag in the frag swap post pictures here.:)

My reds on that one piece come out at least that if not an 1"!

yeah those neon greens you sent me are huge i LOVE THEM and those neon oranges too definally let me know when you get more of those to frag as i only ordered two or got two free or something :) oh and i wanted to show off what i ordered last night with my free cleaner package which got delayed till 6/6/05 oh i'm a dummy anyways they are sending it out monday http://aquaticisland.com/index.php?main_pa...products_id=104

if you look in the larger picture is it just me or are there a few blues in that colony as well

sir winston mulligan

how much would you guys say a sytrobox with 4 bags of frags would weighs?

BTW jason shipping is cheap from me to you even for overnight!

yeah i know there not trues but at least it's not all brown i thought it was worth the $15 i will defianlly look into your GPE's sir

Archived