inTank Media Baskets

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would have to set up a refugium out of it. There are post on how to do it out of a aquaclear. Or some people run it in the tank as well as decor and it looks nice. I like the JBJ's because it is all hidden.

Search for aquaclear refugium and you will probably find it. I know looked into it before I got the JBJ. Easy to set up with a small clip on light from above.

I would just get some for now and stick it in the tank. My LFS will sell a handfull for $5.00!

Also the AQ refugium are set up in the 500 series and larger I think.

I am going for a smoke and I am waiting for them to come out. I just got back from the LFS. I hung out with them for about an hour after close. I also got a nice small frag for FREE of some neon green star polyps.:) There bright!

hey fish did you get my thing about possibly shipping tomorrow or is that a no go either way just wanting to know when to expect something as i think i will be leaving on a trip the 9th

KidCNU - You will have mine tomorrow probably!:)

I wish I would have had these new ones. I would have dropped one in for ya!

it's all good as long as it's alive, One of your greens finally opened today i was so happy i yelled at the rest to open but they didn't listen to well

Those all look nice. I like the last pic the best and of course the GPEs. Picture 2 are cool as well.:) The new ones I bet will gain some color!

So the new piece you paid $25 for? My piece is like 7 times that size. That is why it is more money.

Our trade will be nice!!...:)

sir winston mulligan

the new peice i payed 15 bucks for it and the first and second pic are frags from it, plus i have another frag just like the first one..id say 30 of the white centered ones and 8 of the eagle eye looking ones for 15 bucks aint bad

the third pic is of a frag i got off a massive colony i have

our trade will be very nice;)

That is a good deal for $15.00. Like I said, I paid $50 for the full piece I just got. Maybe 70 polyps, give or take some.

sir winston mulligan

you forgot the 10% off;) like i said the store i goto is awesome!! i cant wait till i get my fragbay order from B16A2NR, hes sending me a frag if some electric green zoos, they are amazing!

Archived