SaltCritters.com

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

That's fine sir. I need to check into shipping the Blastos. It might require overnight not sure. I will probably have my LFS pack it all up for me. I might be getting something new this week as well. Who knows? Still have some credit left!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm 19 they also won't let me get my liscene unless i take behind the wheel which i think is dumb, because i don't know how to drive manuel and behind the wheel at least the ones around here doesn't teach you you are supposed to already know how to drive, also legally all i have to do is go take the test, not to mention that my car isn't running as i am doing a frame up restoration to it 1979 Mg midget and it won't be finished before i go back to college July 1st so we would be paying insurance on me to just have a plastic card sounds dumb to me

sir winston mulligan

ill help pay for the shipping if it does need overnighting...im in no hurry or anything i still gotta frag your greens and let them set a few days be for shipping...im shooting for the 6th to ship to you if thats not cool let me know..i totally flexable

sir winston mulligan

driving stick comes in handy tho..i wouldnt take a course on it tho,

fishfreak: it was a joke dude

sir winston mulligan

lol sheeeeeeeeet! i have kids so i have no moneys for acans and what nots..and yes i am jealous:D

sir winston mulligan

Kid your 19 just go and get your liscense..your parents dont have to be there your legal dude...i commend your for paying your way through all this

FishFreak: im sorry for your loss, (damn i must have missed that thread)lol:D

I am suprised to see you paying for it. More POWER to you!! Good job man.:)

:) I really like the micros though and the blastos. I might even get rid of my brain coral maybe for some more blastos over there. They make me smile!!

as well as having realtionship troubles which is why i want to go back to college cause thats where my girl is and i dunno i feel better when i am around her,i dunno just having a terrible summer and i have to wait till thursday to get the corals those cheer me up, well unless i get bad deal but

Dang you must have a cheap car or something unless you were looking at a whole olony. I only buy them in 1-2 polyps frags.

well i spent all my work money already on this tank about $325 setting up the 10 gal and i think about $150 total if not more on corals

i paid $1 for my car originally and after the 2004 corvette electron blue paint job when my car will be built it'll be about $3500 in show quality

Archived