ReefCleaners.org

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

i'm seriously thinking i should buy a zoo rock with about 100+ on them and put it in the center of my tank as a show piece i have a very nice GSP rock but only scattered zoo's i'm looking on ebay now and fragbay thinking maybe $30-40 bucks max on this sucker or i'm gonna try

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found a pack of zoo's online 55 polps and two shrooms for $26 shipped i am thinking about buying it but i don't know, i am afraid to post the link as one of you might buy it

I promise I won't buy it since I just spent all my money :(

Send me the link and I will let you know if it is a good deal.

grr didn't like the feedback i got but makes sense i like the 100+ pink and blue on fragbay but with shipping it's $55 decisions

Yeah i know but i'm looking for something HUGE maybe the size of my fist thats covered which looks like my best bet would be that 100 polp piece

grr i want someone here to post something that size i'd trust them more damnme for being poor too!

You should wait till next week. My LFS has a good order coming in for some zoos. They always have good prices and there rocks are loaded with polyps. They had a peice with at least 150 or more polyps. It was pumpkin colored ones and green centered ones for I think $56.00

You never know! I do not need any large pieces so I do not want those. Most of mine I frag the whole piece and glue them where I want them to propigate. Because I like my rock layout, it will take time this way but when I am done man will it look good.

Hey FishFreak if you're going to be shipping to me, I've really been looking for some "safecrackers" for awhile now but have been unable to get my hands on some. Do you by chance have say a small two polyp frag you would be willing to part with?

yeah new things keep jumping in my tank so my avay changes besides i don't think i'll have my old avay zoo's too much longer

so who's a dumb noob <----- so i haven't washed my sponge in my ac 300 since i started my tank like a month and a half ago just rinsed it in salt water sooo nasty i was wondering about all the dang diatoms in my tank still, fixed the ac300 while i was at it and now it flows alot better and i picked what looked like a slug off my Yuma it was destroying it and didn't want to let so so hopefully my yuma feels better now

i think it was a slug i don't know what the heck it was it was brown and wrinkly and very tiny i scraped it off above my freshwater tank so my puffers could have a nice snack so it's long gone now

congrats to selch the final person to sign up zoo swap 2 is closed now and will start the 6th :) will send out peoples assigned person so ship to then

Archived