Pod Your Reef

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is ok if you are going to sell them as frags or if you don't really care if one gets ruled out and just want a mix.

Some I did that way on purpose..:) Others they fell off the main colony and were on a cool honey comb type dead creature. KidCNU is getting that one. It has the Huge neon red ones on it with another color as well. There turning pinkish now with grey.

sir winston mulligan

also PM who you are sending to the confirmation # so they can track it...also web guy im interested in some of those ice white ones when we swap those look sweeeet..

I told you, There cool! But some of them are starting to pick up some pink in the center and look even cooler. lol, Ice Pink!:) Everyone has a name for them these days.

FishFreak - What others do you have as well besides those pinks? Curious...

fishdaddy0831

hey sir winston.....I tolk a 2nd look at those yellow zoos I have, and they might be a little orange. There really cool. I dont have a camera, but ill look the web over and see if I can find A pic.

sir winston mulligan - The polyp of the Blastos I was speaking of is the one in the top right of both images.:)

76.jpg

77.jpg

Fish Freak! Pictures.. And none of mine were cheap!:) Maybe a little of each?

fishdaddy0831

man ill have to look some more tomarrow......i looked everywhere and i cant find anything close to them.......maybe there rare??? i dont know but i like them.m there solid yellowish orange from skirt to mouth no color change.

sir winston mulligan

web guy: thats awesome! poor little guy's all alone, he needs a trip to ungle catfish's house LOL:D

fishdaddy0831

LOL.... they kind of look like the ones in your pic....... under our name.....only yellowish orange

lol.. I will go ahead and plan on to cut him off this week so he can set there on his own for a few days. You know what I want!:)

grrr soo mad at my rents.... makes me just want to quit this hobby they ask if i want to go to the aqarium and see what they have and then when we get there they yell at me for making them go out of there way to take me there

sir winston mulligan

lol no no no you dont wanna do that!! dude youll read about me in the paper "Man Slayed..Phone Call to Blame"...i know what you want and theyll be some extras..a thermos will be too small tho, ill have to get a styro box

Archived