Cultivated Reef

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The red ones are going to be KILLER when they come out and open up.:)

There neon red, Neon green and Purple.!! The stuff that looks white in the photo is neon green and yellow.

lol.. Did not even notice that until you said that. I have know clue wher Devine Texas is.:) I am up in Addison!

Trades with you would be cheap!

sir winston mulligan

awesome next time you come down or if i ever go up that way, we could arrange a swap of some sort that way ther is no shipping and its a added bonus of any trip

I dont mind the shipping. From me to you it only takes a day anyways.:)

What else do you have? I have nothing in my tank that is blue. I sure wish I had some blue in there.

sir winston mulligan

alas i have no blue as of yet, i saw a small colony at a LFS but i decided to go with the GPEs..colony was bigger and the deal was better...i have some solid oranges(they are starting to get a metallic blue ring around the mouth), some wicked rose people eaters(thats what farms of the sea is calling them,)some orange mouth flouresce centers brown skirts, some yellow mouth blueish grey center orange skirts..uhhm some browns lol

sir winston mulligan

sweet im gonna have to try and take a decent shot of the wicked roses tomorrow heres some pics of the oranges

PICT1464.jpg

PICT1441.jpg

Nice! We might just have to mix some up and work something out!. I need some more color. I have lot's of neon green, red, and yellow will be all over soon enough.

I have plenty I can trade. A polyp of the blastos maybe? Who knows! Get me some other photos tomorrow of the other ones and will talk.

I marked you on my buddy list as well!

Looks nice!

Mixed colony...

I like the pinkies with the white centers. And the second image as well.:)

sir winston mulligan

sweet your on my buddy list aswell...we will figure somethin' out im interested in some yellows and reds PM me

fishdaddy0831

Hey sir winston.....I as thinking of fraging my yellows for this. If your name is still in there when I get "the ball" ill send some your way. I Live in Oklahoma so that wont be to far of a shipment.

This will be the order of shipping and who you will ship to. kidCNU starts it off to me and so on.

WebGuy

FishFreak

gpJoe

Squash713

fishdaddy0831

genuck

Psimitry

selch

sir winston mulligan

KidCNU

sir winston mulligan - PM me again and we will discuss the trade.:)

Tell me what you want and I will do the same and we will go from there. I might even frag out a piece of the Blastos.

sir winston mulligan

whats up fellas..just PMed web guy..fishdaddy im interested in the yellows, may i see a pic? maybe we could move the list order around so that you send to me..if not thats cool too we will figure something out

so order like this?

WebGuy

FishFreak

gpJoe

Squash713

selch

genuck

Psimitry

fishdaddy0831

sir winston mulligan

KidCNU

i haven't sent out addresses yet i was just getting opinions on the order i can move fish down if thats what he wants

fishdaddy0831

sure...as long as Psimitry has something good for me....anything without green or brown.....if so i'll move down.

Archived