Coral Vue Hydros

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

I don't know exacly what they are sending you could always pm them this order isn't final till the 6th

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anybody has any "safecrackers" or pinks, I'd really enjoy them. I'll be sending out some oranges if anybody's interested.

I have some pinks. If I send them I will only be able to send about 2-3 becasue they are quite expensive and rare.

The oranges I'm sending out are quite bright. They have dulled a little since I got them. I have them under 130w pc in my 29 gal. So I'm sure if whoever gets them has halides or more wattage per gallon they will color back up beautifully.

showphoto.php?photo=12440&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

I could use a small frag of those. Even if you could spare 5-7 or so that would be great! Pm me if you would like to trade for something.:)

Ooops. I thought you were sending those oranges.. That is fine!! Send the pinks. I will get some killer oranges from my trade with sirwinston.:)

Peace!!

Be back in about 30 min. I already set up my fragging area and I am about to dive into the tank.

Sweet!....I just busted up some more stuff and glued them to some nice small little rocks. I need to break apart my shroom rock but I have been putting it off.:)

My tank looks great right now!!

Pssss... Clean your spongers every week.

Also, some of the white or icecycle ones are turning pinkish. I noticed that one I was breaking these apart and now just watching them come back out.:)

I bet the main piece will re-grow quick. All of these polyps were extended over the edge reaching for light. They just came right off in groups. Then I just use my super glue gel to attach them to other small rocks I busted up and dried out some time ago.

Every crab and snail came out to investigate the new rocks. They pushed them all over. I will have to fix them when they get bored of it.:)

nope i got those from LFS they are like the only thing not glue to my big pieces of LR so thats what i planning on sending

Ok, I bought the thermos tonight! I will be mailing kidCNU his purchased frags out tomorrow. He will then start off the Frag Swap next Monday with the thermos and box I am sending him.

Let's keep the thermos full and moving during this event ok guys..:)

80.jpg

Please do not ship the box off after Wednesday. We would like to see the box shipped off on Monday or Tuesday so the frags are not stuck up at the Post Office over the weekend:)

Thanks,

Jason Webb

Archived