Coral Vue Hydros

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah thats my girl, i take her off what, why, i can't get corals pics now they are all asleep i think i'm gonna check over the yuma tomorrow and keep him near the bottom in my 10 gal

My yuma is on the very bottom, he chose to be and is very happy. I found some small neon green shrooms in the back today from my main colony. I need to get them out of the back. One is on this little small rock. Shes Cute!

That's there GOOD side.:)

well i have that pic then i have a pic of her kissing me for real to then all the other are still on my phone so that will stay till tomorrow morning when my tank is awake again, yea i had him up high he didn't seem happy

grrrr. i . know . it . is . hard . to . read . i . am . terrible . at . puncuation .. anyways just got my free cleaner package well $5 from that site yay for diatom eaters!

sir winston mulligan

i play xbox for 30 minutes and come back to a page full of posts...lemme catch up real quick...i feed DTs weekly (.5 ml...uhhm its prolly poop, my rics do it every once and a while, no yumas yet...avatar hmmm very sweet, chicks dig that kinda stuff.

sir winston mulligan

kid are you running chaeto?? if not that would help with the diatoms....um hey those dumb brown zoos might color up!

hellz yeah halo2!! dirty murphy in the house!!

no i am not running any chaeto i thought about it but i didn't really wanna pay $12 for a bag of it thinking now maybe i should or just look for it somewhere

sir winston mulligan

kid you need to get it...order it from Todd on Fragbay, thats where i got mine from..

fishfreak: send your friend invite on halo2 my gamertag is Dirty Murphy

I have a HUGE bio load and have not had any break outs at all. Just the usual good stuff. I run LR in the rear of my DX with Cheato and fuge light. And then good ole Purigen which would help you out allot.

soo dumb question i have a regular ten gallon tank where would i put the chaeto in my AC 300 on top of the sponge or take the sponge out and repalce with chaeto?? clueless here

Archived