Pod Your Reef

Pili's 40g Breeder

Pili4444

I know its not quite a nano but i dont really like RC so im going to start it here:P .

I agree with you, I don't really like RC that much either, nano-reef is a lot better. And yours is definately still nano compared to my 82g ;)

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

What!? Dirty!? Man, you have SPS now, that's unacceptable and will give everyone a right to publicly humiliate you according to the Unwritten and Forever Changeing Law of the True Reefer

Ok..that was stupid lmao :lol:

Sure...blame it on "work", but don't come cryin' to me when the tank looks like sh!t :P

I think I should confiscate all your coral (well, all of your SPS) and hold them in my tank 'till further notice.

Never omgomgomg other wise i'll give ya the good ol' one two sport-smiley-005.gif

haha!

I think i'm going to slow down on buying more corals and only get rare, nice stuff. I really want to just let everything grow in for the remaining six months that i'm in NY.

Believe me, i'm looking :P

I'm probebly going to sell off most of the common stuff before i move and ship down the nice stuff.

My dad also mentioned setting up a large reef tank in our new house (where ever that is) which would be totally awsome!! Probebly wont happen though.

Expect a movie soon! I figured out how to use the software in my computer and i just have to transfer itunes library over and then i'm in buissness! I think.

pili your tank is freaktascularsome!

your tank proves that T5's are freaking awesome.

i want t5s now. :(

stupid metal halides, you only have to get burnt once. ha ha.

Archived