Pod Your Reef

Pili's 40g Breeder

Pili4444

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here he is.... Fat Head Anthias (aka Sunburst Anthias)!!! He is an awsome fish and is very active already. For some reason though, the uploaded picture is a bit washed out from the one in photoshop so the colors in the photo arent as vibrant. I have to figure that out.

edit: edited pic that shows the colors better...

Anthias1bestA.jpg

He is alone. They are not one of the more social anthias though so he should do ok. Also more of a bottome dweller than an open water swimmer which makes them good for a smaller tank.

I believe they get to about 4-5 inches max so not that big and they arent as big swimmers as other anthias but still stay out in the open almost all the time. Only got one because the LFS only had one but they do fine singly also.

I reposted an edited pic that shows the colors a little better and not as washed out.

hehe, yeah. I'm just getting the jist of how the whole RAW>Photoshop>Look good thing works so its going kinda slow. It sucks not having a macro lens also, i really have to get me one of those.

I think he was $90 but the LFS is in a very a...:cough: snotty :cough:... wealthy town so everything is very expesive. Unfortunatly they have the best fish selection around and their fish are very healthy so i dont mind paying a premium.

Archived