ReefCleaners.org

Tigahboy

I know I post like an FTS everyday, but here's my August FTS (until I come up with a better August FTS).

IMG_20190801_224208_698.thumb.jpg.a23e646da83b73bb3696342ac847c411.jpg

A side shot:

IMG_20190801_220220_059.thumb.jpg.f45c6fe57433f9f78900216ab0a60ce3.jpg

Random photo of coralline growing on the palm tree:

IMG_20190801_222553_248.thumb.jpg.1e5ff8ec3e0c9cd47382df943de0be26.jpg

• Like 7
  • Wow 1
3 hours ago, Ratvan said:

That's a gorgeous coral

It's definitely a unique/cool coral.  The movement from the polyps was an unexpected surprise when I shut off the flow to take some shots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

It's definitely a unique/cool coral.  The movement from the polyps was an unexpected surprise when I shut off the flow to take some shots.

Supposedly much more pink in person and in whiter light of all things lol... That pulsing motion is awesome.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Amphrites said:

Supposedly much more pink in person and in whiter light of all things lol... That pulsing motion is awesome.

Yeah, blues do nothing for this coral.  Easier to see the pink during the day when my tank lights are off.  

• Like 2

Wonder what it looks like under AB+'s 16ishk spectrum, when you google the animal I'm fairly certain you mostly get the result of people cranking saturation up in photoshop lol...

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

I really think I need one of these in my biocube. Then I can blame/err...thank you for my awesome decisions!

Errr...@ $99.00 for a 1 inch frag I decided you can just send me some of yours when you're ready to frag!😁

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Pjanssen said:

I really think I need one of these in my biocube. Then I can blame/err...thank you for my awesome decisions!

You're welcome!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Tigahboy said:

I know I post like an FTS everyday, but here's my August FTS (until I come up with a better August FTS).

Its August 2nd dude. LOL I’m sure you will take plenty pictures to use.

Looks good though!

• Like 1

Got a bunch of macroalgae from Reefcleaners last Friday, most of which went into my 20g.  But I added some of the Palm Caulerpa to the pico.  🌴

IMG_20190806_072920_963.thumb.jpg.e3cdad27e32bb9639f33258ea1a23c4e.jpg

• Like 6
43 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

LOL.  The springer is looking at the sexy shrimp like "oh yeah, baby!"

The springer was really good about eating pellets in QT, but after killing off my flatworms and pods, he won't eat pellets anymore.... unless it happens to be in the sexy's claws first.  🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha 3

I seriously feel like there should be some type of pokemon style coral fight club where people show off their meanest doodled corals.

And then pit them against each other...

To the death...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Tempestas said:

I seriously feel like there should be some type of pokemon style coral fight club where people show off their meanest doodled corals.

And then pit them against each other...

To the death...

Not a bad idea.  I have a pretty sizable head start though.

I did see a thread here on NR titled "Coral Fight Club" but not as exciting as what you described.  LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3