Pod Your Reef

Tigahboy

@yoshii @Pjanssen @Amphrites  Thanks!  I loved that nephthea so much I went back and got 3 more frags.  So I have 4 total right now between my 2 tanks.  You can never have too many Japanese Pink Nephtheas right??

Will probably frag them once they grow up to become upstanding coral citizens.

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

@yoshii @Pjanssen @Amphrites  Thanks!  I loved that nephthea so much I went back and got 3 more frags.  So I have 4 total right now between my 2 tanks.  You can never have too many Japanese Pink Nephtheas right??

Will probably frag them once they grow up to become upstanding coral citizens.

where do you get them? I can't find anybody selling them on line

7 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

where do you get them? I can't find anybody selling them on line

All local reefers.  There are at least 3 reefers in Southern California selling them (and they post on local message boards), but none of them ship unfortunately.  

Anyways, catch me on the next episode of Hoarders: the Nephthea edition.

1 minute ago, Amphrites said:

There are a few stores which get them in on occasion, otherwise there are some hobbyists I can give you the names of on reef2reef who sell larger frags. It's all on the expensive side though, around $120 in all cases.

Yikes.  $50 tops here in Socal.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

All local reefers.  There are at least 3 reefers in Southern California selling them (and they post on local message boards), but none of them ship unfortunately.  

Anyways, catch me on the next episode of Hoarders: the Nephthea edition.

Yikes.  $50 tops here in Socal.

Yeah, yeah, you're a lucky bugger living in paradise =p rub-it-in whydoncha'.  

It's the shipping really, everyone wants 50-70 to ship a coral which could be packed and sent overnight for 25. One bloke only wanted $60 for a pair of the animals, but $90 in shipping...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Amphrites said:

This tank is so great lol

😊 I was losing some steam here with my focus on my other tank, but I definitely have a renewed interest in this tank rn. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

They are in!  Looks pretty darn good to me.  Perfect size as well.  What do you think?IMG_20190914_225754_298.thumb.jpg.f86cf35f9164725e572d61df8b8c9ac3.jpg

Love it!!! This tank makes me so happy!

• Like 2