Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

I'm slacking in proper form... I made it as far as making gami paper and choosing a design. Also, I took it upon myself to assume I can fold this thing in the first try; while drinking.

I got dis. 🙃

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

My wife now started SS in her department at work cuz she wants to do cool SS thing like me. Haha

My work has SS but probably not going to participate because IDK what to buy normies at work.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Pinner Reef said:

I'm slacking in proper form... I made it as far as making gami paper and choosing a design. Also, I took it upon myself to assume I can fold this thing in the first try; while drinking.

I got dis. 🙃

I still have my gami Yoda 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Same shit from my wife every year this comes around.....she’ll get over it

I just didn’t even mention it to my wife.  “I don’t have no time for dat”. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

I hope my Secret Santa recipient going to be excited about some filter floss, a gift card to Hot Topic, and a Beto O’Rourke tee-shirt. 

Man that sounds awesome 😝

2 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

That's me!  I see it , I buy it . No need to waste time . 

Why wait they might not get what you want............I prefer to just buy it myself to.......

• Like 1
Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
2 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

I hope my Secret Santa recipient going to be excited about some filter floss, a gift card to Hot Topic, and a Beto O’Rourke tee-shirt. 

I would genuinely enjoy all of those. 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

Well, in case it's me... I just ran out of floss, today is my 47th birthday so I'm a little old for Hot Topic but I might be able to pull off a cool Harry Potter tee (I mean, I literlaly own a Slytherin Quidditch tee 😂), and any politician who doesn't take corporate donations is okay by me, so this sounds like a great SS!! 😄 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Mazzy21 said:

Well, in case it's me... I just ran out of floss, today is my 47th birthday so I'm a little old for Hot Topic but I might be able to pull off a cool Harry Potter tee (I mean, I literlaly own a Slytherin Quidditch tee 😂), and any politician who doesn't take corporate donations is okay by me, so this sounds like a great SS!! 😄 

For a second I thought you were referring to @HarryPotter. It had me wondering: A) what in the world that tee shirt would look like and B) If you were mentally stable.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
righttirefire
10 minutes ago, Pinner Reef said:

For a second I thought you were referring to @HarryPotter. It had me wondering: A) what in the world that tee shirt would look like and B) If you were mentally stable.

Pinner, you genius! HarryPotter tshirt design contest

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Are we going to start SS unwrapping thread for the loot?

I just hope people are interesting this year & not just shipping directly from retailers!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic