ReefCleaners.org

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

5 hours ago, kimberbee said:

I might have to due to time constraints. If so, I'll still send something separately that might be late, but at least the main item would get there on time. 

Bag of glitter ?

• Like 1
righttirefire
1 hour ago, jbb_00 said:

Only if you see your shadow at midnight

It stares are me... all night, every night, why should that night be any different.

righttirefire
1 hour ago, Tamberav said:

Okay I told them it was for SS and they going to try and get it out tonight or tomorrow. Secret Santa is important! 😁

Especially if it for me... did you them its for RTF? And he'll call all night drunk and leave voicemails until you change your number... thats what happens, right @spectra?

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Especially if it for me... did you them its for RTF? And he'll call all night drunk and leave voicemails until you change your number... thats what happens, right @spectra?

:scarry: 

:eek:

Cant wait for these gifts to arrive and get opened!! Hopefully there is some folks in the spirit and send some "good" stuff 😋 should be funny .. i mean good..

6 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Okay, embarrassing question... do we let our secret Santa-ees know who their secret Santa is?

You can or dont have to up to you really.

• Like 1

I assume that whoever gets an unmarked box containing a 1998 half used bottle of GAP “Grass” cologne, a Fallout Boy T-shirt and dog collar from hot topic, and Roy Moore campaign sign will assume it’s probably coming from a certain individual living in NOLA...

So as I was walking out of the house to go to dinner the mail lady was coming up the steps and handed me this....

I’m not an as proficient as you would think when it comes to public displays of man parts, but I always thought whipping it out before yelling NSFW kinda defeated the purpose... Anyways, I’m kinda bummed I didn’t give my work address for this package. Mainly because I  work for a large mechanical subcontractor and this package and it’s exterior “package” imagery would have been the talk of the office for weeks. I totally would have explained it as “I’m into some real weird shit,” and given no further explanation. Just for the gossip.

I will do the proper unboxing when and if I make it home.... no promises.  

54391061-EB43-4A0B-9A28-A887340148E0.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 12
1 minute ago, Cannedfish said:

So as I was walking out of the house to go to dinner the mail lady was coming up the steps and handed me this....

I’m not an as proficient as you would think when it comes to public displays of man parts, but I always thought whipping it out before yelling NSFW kinda defeated the purpose... Anyways, I’m kinda bummed I didn’t give my work address for this package. Mainly because I  work for a large mechanical subcontractor and this package and it’s exterior “package” imagery would have been the talk of the office for weeks. I totally would have explained it as “I’m into some real weird shit,” and given no further explanation. Just for the gossip.

My guess is Sancho or RTF..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
6 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

From the handwriting or anatomically suspect slong...

Hmmmm....... now that I look again, everything is legible.  So, most likely not RTF.  Although, those could be scissors showing where to open the box....... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Hmmmm....... now that I look again, everything is legible.  So, most likely not RTF.  Although, those could be scissors showing where to open the box....... 

Only way RTF could draw scissors is to trace them and the princess doesnt let him have sharp objects :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
24 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Middle school type Phallic drawings never get old do they?? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, JoeR said:

Middle school type Phallic drawings never get old do they?? 😂

That’s got Harold written all over it.....open with caution he’s got a weird thing for glitter 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic