ReefCleaners.org

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

A Little Blue
40 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

NO SPOILERS! Now I know you don't have me, since my address is boring! 

🤬:slap:🤬

Wasn’t my fault. One simple, number or letter can make delivery imposible. Just want to make sure it gets there. I think it’s reasonable to make things clear when in doubt. 😉 

And you never know, it might have been you. 😏

4 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Wasn’t my fault. One simple, number or letter can make delivery imposible. Just want to make sure it gets there. I think it’s reasonable to make things clear when in doubt. 😉 

It’s happened in the past. I gave the wrong street number one year  😀 And another year a door prize that someone else won showed up at my place. Nothing wrong with double checking 

A Little Blue
4 minutes ago, Sancho said:

In other news the morons are out again in full force....just buy that shit online 🙄

Yeah that’s crazy alright. I don’t get it. 

But that’s not the most idiotic thing that I’ve heard. My buddy called from England last night. When asked wtf he’s doing in England, his respons was ........... Black Friday shopping!!! Now that’s f&$@n crazy!!!!! 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Make it clear via PM! 😛 

7 minutes ago, spectra said:

Me to :lol: now where is the 20lb box of exploding glitter at.................

I remember that now! I didn’t know he was the one who did that, that was great last year. So. Much. Glitter. I’d die. You’d still be finding it everywhere for months.

Whoever has me Im cool with prank gifts and all just PLEASE no embarrassing things on the box when I go to pick it up 😂 😳

Also, out of curiousity, how are the names drawn? 

1 hour ago, Sancho said:

In other news the morons are out again in full force....just buy that shit online 🙄

Oh maw gaw!  A TV! I've never seen one before!! :rolleyes:

I have done some black friday shopping when I lived in a small town, wasn't too bad but only because the town was small and people were polite and you got to chat with others all friendly and normal like while waiting in line which actually made the experience a bit fun. This was many years ago though when shit opened up at midnight and not 2pm on a Thursday.

I do it all online now that I live in a bigger town. It makes me sad people actually trample others to save some money on a TV. My only black friday shopping I did today was my LFS (besides online) and no one was shoving each other trying to wildly grab fish out of the tanks 😉 So it was a pleasant experience.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My LFS had some crazy deal today.  They open at 11am.  I got there at 11am sharp and there were already 15+ people inside.  They had 7 workers netting out fish for people.  Green chromis for $1.50.  They asked some guy how many he wanted, he said "however many your net catches".  

• Like 3
2 hours ago, JoeR said:

\Whoever has me Im cool with prank gifts and all just PLEASE no embarrassing things on the box when I go to pick it up 😂 😳

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAH 

All is fair in love and secret Santa! 🤩

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, ninjamyst said:

My LFS had some crazy deal today.  They open at 11am.  I got there at 11am sharp and there were already 15+ people inside.  They had 7 workers netting out fish for people.  Green chromis for $1.50.  They asked some guy how many he wanted, he said "however many your net catches".  

There was like 12 people standing outside the door when I got to my LFS. They had tons of $10 frags including acros. 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, ninjamyst said:

I bought a couple things from TSA.... A few things for myself and then a bunch for the 300g. There were some sweet sales. 

• Like 2

Everything was 20 percent off at our LFS

Im25 lagoons 125 bux even if out of stock they will order and honor the price (man I want more at this price). Other tank deals too.

Then some super sales like...

Cleaner shrimp 10 bux

A bunch of cheap fish like 1 dollar to 5 dollars ect damsels chromis blennies butterfly's ect

I picked up a few things 😄

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Tamberav said:

Oh maw gaw!  A TV! I've never seen one before!! :rolleyes:

I have done some black friday shopping when I lived in a small town, wasn't too bad but only because the town was small and people were polite and you got to chat with others all friendly and normal like while waiting in line which actually made the experience a bit fun. This was many years ago though when shit opened up at midnight and not 2pm on a Thursday.

I do it all online now that I live in a bigger town. It makes me sad people actually trample others to save some money on a TV. My only black friday shopping I did today was my LFS (besides online) and no one was shoving each other trying to wildly grab fish out of the tanks 😉 So it was a pleasant experience.

Some cheap no name tv at that. It was available yesterday on their website for $99....now sold out but hell you could have ordered it from the comfort of your sofa and picked it up in store without all that craziness. 

Honestly, I have a hard time believing these videos. I mean, obviously they happened at some point, some where, for some sale, but did they happen THIS BF, in the place claimed? I dunno. I now also shop online, but up until recently I used to go out and I enjoyed BF shopping. I also enjoy traveling over the Thanksgiving break because it's extra vacay time when you only have to spend 24 hours from your vacay bank to get a whole week off. So anyway, I've BF shopped in Tennessee, in Florida, in multiple cities in my own state of Michigan, and in Ohio. I have never ever seen anything even remotely like any of these videos in real life. Not ever. Not even once. Not even between only two people fighting. Never.

2 minutes ago, Mazzy21 said:

Honestly, I have a hard time believing these videos. I mean, obviously they happened at some point, some where, for some sale, but did they happen THIS BF, in the place claimed? I dunno. I now also shop online, but up until recently I used to go out and I enjoyed BF shopping. I also enjoy traveling over the Thanksgiving break because it's extra vacay time when you only have to spend 24 hours from your vacay bank to get a whole week off. So anyway, I've BF shopped in Tennessee, in Florida, in multiple cities in my own state of Michigan, and in Ohio. I have never ever seen anything even remotely like any of these videos in real life. Not ever. Not even once. Not even between only two people fighting. Never.

I've seen (not this bad) but pretty bad scenes in riverhead, but then again the nick name for the town is riverhood.... so...yeah.  

Like 25 years ago we went to a Woolworths that was having a one day out of business sell. When they opened the doors it was a wall of people flooding in. Lots of people fell and just got walked on lol. 

I didn't get hurt though and got a bunch of NES games for dirt cheap.

• Like 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic