Jump to content
FISHnChix

FISHnChix REEFER 250 BUILD *! New SPS🤞🤞🤙 *🍻

Recommended Posts

FISHnChix

So I always enjoy seeing folks growth photos. Got a couple here. Little hammer and frogspawn took off for me. Especially the frogspawn.  A little head broke off when I set up this tank and its HUGE NOW...  now that I have 2 huge ones I might need to get rid of one😥

Screenshot_20200728-162237_Gallery.jpg

20200728_162427.jpg

20200728_162338.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix

Man I don't want clownfish again but these guys are 🔥🔥. A lot for damn clowns too

Screenshot_20200728-164500_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix

So... I bought a new frag rack from skimiz.. look at this shit. You have to use there little plastic frag plugs.. well nuts to that. I was able to drill them out without cracking it. Super surprised lol

20200730_161643.jpg

20200730_162320.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
mitten_reef
1 minute ago, FISHnChix said:

So... I bought a new frag rack from skimiz.. look at this shit. You have to use there little plastic frag plugs.. well nuts to that. I was able to drill them out without cracking it. Super surprised lol

20200730_161643.jpg

20200730_162320.jpg

I wanted to get one of those and do the same thing (they’re on sale for good price too!). But ended up with the ocean wonders for slimmer profile. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix
6 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

I wanted to get one of those and do the same thing (they’re on sale for good price too!). But ended up with the ocean wonders for slimmer profile. 

Yea I just saw a cheap rack and bought it.. apparently didnt read the description 😂.. oh well the trusty uni bit made quick work of it 😉

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix

Oh so this is funny.. wife has been working from home and has a billion zoom meetings a day right. Well apparently now she is getting requests to sit in front of the tank now during the meetings. All the peeps dig the reef for a background lol..

 

 

Pretty sure this means I can buy more fish/coral and write it off as a business expense right??🤔😋

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
12 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

So... I bought a new frag rack from skimiz.. look at this shit. You have to use there little plastic frag plugs.. well nuts to that. I was able to drill them out without cracking it. Super surprised lol

20200730_161643.jpg

20200730_162320.jpg

Should have bought the good ones......................

 

I have a reefing art one that works great in the sump but have to go with the thicker magnets for the display.................

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
jack1978
19 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

So... I bought a new frag rack from skimiz.. look at this shit. You have to use there little plastic frag plugs.. well nuts to that. I was able to drill them out without cracking it. Super surprised lol

20200730_161643.jpg

20200730_162320.jpg

Sorry, Homie FishDicks..... that thing is ugly.  Does it go in your sump so you don't have to look at it?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix
1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Sorry, Homie FishDicks..... that thing is ugly.  Does it go in your sump so you don't have to look at it?

Lol thanks sweetie.. but nan it's in the display.  But I'm not a perma frag rack guy like @mitten_reef.. racks only stay in for acclimation purposes.. then they get mounted. Well or just die😂😂😅

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix
9 minutes ago, spectra said:

Should have bought the good ones........

Its a piece of plastic that frags sit on lol. What's the good ones?? These over priced guys 😉

20200730_165528.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
jack1978
36 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Its a piece of plastic that frags sit on lol. What's the good ones?? These over priced guys 😉

20200730_165528.jpg

Much more acceptable

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
36 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Its a piece of plastic that frags sit on lol. What's the good ones?? These over priced guys 😉

20200730_165528.jpg

Wow Richard................they are sponsors here..................... those look nice but in no way will stick to the glass in a reefer................ I had a few as I won them in some christmas deal I think.............worked great on my IM14..................

 

I have a small Zen Reef in my display...............love them...................

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix
5 minutes ago, spectra said:

Wow Richard................they are sponsors here..................... those look nice but in no way will stick to the glass in a reefer................ I had a few as I won them in some christmas deal I think.............worked great on my IM14..................

 

I have a small Zen Reef in my display...............love them...................

Yea I know they are sponsors.  Opps. I'm just cheap  but they do make a a great pretty piece of plastic 😂😁..  and I have a baby reefer but damn their mags are crazy strong compared to every mag I've had on equipment.. works great on the 250.. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix

Oh @mitten_reef guess I did have a few more bubbles of that red alage. The stars are putting in work

Screenshot_20200730-174811_Lightroom.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix

So have any of you seen those "BattleBoxes"??? Well heck with that I got a "MittenBox"🔥🔥🔥... 😁😁😁.. 

 

Thanks to @mitten_reef for hooking it up. Probally should have waited for everything to open up but heck with it I'm stoked I get to try my hand at SPS..   

 

Crappy picture.. but some of these guys are opening up .. this was about 15mins after they got in the tank as the lights were slowly ramping up..

Screenshot_20200731-115229_Gallery.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
pokerdobe
35 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

So have any of you seen those "BattleBoxes"??? Well heck with that I got a "MittenBox"🔥🔥🔥... 😁😁😁.. 

 

Thanks to @mitten_reef for hooking it up. Probally should have waited for everything to open up but heck with it I'm stoked I get to try my hand at SPS..   

 

Crappy picture.. but some of these guys are opening up .. this was about 15mins after they got in the tank as the lights were slowly ramping up..

Screenshot_20200731-115229_Gallery.jpg

@mitten_reef where's my mittenbox?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
jack1978

I just checked my mailbox as well - nothing in there?

-Well, except a box from @spectra

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix
25 minutes ago, pokerdobe said:

@mitten_reef where's my mittenbox?

I'm waiting on my pokerdobebox  next🤔🤔🤔

14 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I just checked my mailbox as well - nothing in there?

-Well, except a box from @spectra

Obviously your not cool enough to get a mittenbox bruh😋

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
16 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I just checked my mailbox as well - nothing in there?

-Well, except a box from @spectra

Were there pickles inside............... :unsure:

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
mitten_reef
1 hour ago, FISHnChix said:

 

Screenshot_20200731-115229_Gallery.jpg

Those look pretty good, if I must say so myself. 😅🤣 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix
7 minutes ago, spectra said:

Were there pickles inside............... :unsure:

Richard... you know that's a sore subject round here🤬😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix
3 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Those look pretty good, if I must say so myself. 😅🤣 

They look better in person. I cant take pics very well lol.. oh and the acan is starting to slowly open up😍.. 

 

That orange stick with the green polyps is going to be cool too. 🤙🍻🍻🍻

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
7 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Richard... you know that's a sore subject round here🤬😉

Maybe this year................... :unsure:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Maybe this year................... :unsure:

I wanna try it but I dunno where to get the little cucumbers???

Share this post


Link to post
patback
1 hour ago, FISHnChix said:

I wanna try it but I dunno where to get the little cucumbers???

From the ground, silly. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...