FISHnChix

FISHnChix REEFER 250 BUILD *! New SPS🤞🤞🤙 *🍻

FISHnChix

Wife took some pics last night of the tank.. yea her phone is a lot better than mine .. lol

Resized_20200731_203940.jpg

Resized_20200731_203947.jpg

Resized_20200731_204245.jpg

Resized_20200731_205500.jpg

• Like 4

jack1978
46 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Wife took some pics last night of the tank.. yea her phone is a lot better than mine .. lol

Resized_20200731_203940.jpg

Resized_20200731_203947.jpg

Resized_20200731_204245.jpg

Resized_20200731_205500.jpg

That rack looks much better now..... love the shrooms!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FISHnChix

@mitten_reef

So the acan is just chillen on the sand bed right now.. lights are ramping down now so its closing up.  But during the day it's nice and fluffy😊

Sps are still looking good. There are 2 that are looking are a little brown but mostly all their polyps are open.. fingers crossed they stay healthy.. moved the light over a bit so they are getting decent lighting. And doing a pinch of reef roids a day .. 

Crappy pics but I'll get some better ones tomorrow 🤙

20200803_191253.jpg

Screenshot_20200803-192811_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2

mitten_reef
6 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

@mitten_reef

So the acan is just chillen on the sand bed right now.. lights are ramping down now so its closing up.  But during the day it's nice and fluffy😊

Sps are still looking good. There are 2 that are looking are a little brown but mostly all their polyps are open.. fingers crossed they stay healthy.. moved the light over a bit so they are getting decent lighting. And doing a pinch of reef roids a day .. 

Crappy pics but I'll get some better ones tomorrow 🤙

20200803_191253.jpg

Screenshot_20200803-192811_Gallery.jpg

if you were referring to the two millie's, unfortunately, they both have brown sides and colored sides.  due to the frag rack placement in my tank, they only received enough light on one side, apparently.  sigh. 

• Haha 1

FISHnChix
3 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

if you were referring to the two millie's, unfortunately, they both have brown sides and colored sides.  due to the frag rack placement in my tank, they only received enough light on one side, apparently.  sigh. 

Ha ok well that's good I was worried that it was my lighting. Guess it's up to me to bring out their true colors.  You know i am a sps master now🙃😋😂😂😂

• Haha 1

FISHnChix

Well havent killed the sps yet.. trying to bleach the little monti cap.. had to move it down onto the rock work.. all the rest are looking good. 

This little guy is happy today

20200807_155811.jpg

• Like 1

mitten_reef
21 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Well havent killed the sps yet.. trying to bleach the little monti cap.. had to move it down onto the rock work.. all the rest are looking good. 

This little guy is happy today

20200807_155811.jpg

Do you run your light on the whiter side?  That stick is supposed to be green, very green; it’s the green slimer. 🤨

FISHnChix
19 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Do you run your light on the whiter side?  That stick is supposed to be green, very green; it’s the green slimer. 🤨

You sure?? I think that's supposed to be orange with green polyps..

This little guy is the slimmer right? It looks weird in the picture but is getting more green. It was pretty light after shipping

And no I run pretty blue . But my phone sucks for pictures it's OLD galaxy like the 6 haha

20200807_164430.jpg

FISHnChix

@mitten_reef

Damn you must be right it's got to be the slimer.. the label was worn off that one.  When I looked at my notes the second picture I sent is a mille??

I'm sure it will green up. That's the one that fell off the frag plug and was kinda hammered

This was day one.. looking better now

Screenshot_20200807-165803_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

mitten_reef
20 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

@mitten_reef

Damn you must be right it's got to be the slimer.. the label was worn off that one.  When I looked at my notes the second picture I sent is a mille??

I'm sure it will green up. That's the one that fell off the frag plug and was kinda hammered

This was day one.. looking better now

Screenshot_20200807-165803_Chrome.jpg

Yup that’s the slimer cuz it only had a day or two on the plus, so was only held on by the glue - no putty.
Yeah the other one with a few tips is the green millie. 

• Like 1

jack1978
2 hours ago, mitten_reef said:

He already broke it, lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

RoyalGramma001

Super cool tank, I hope mine looks like yours one day!