Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

100 Days of Nanos - An Official Nano-Reef Contest

metrokat

These guys already have 3 regal angels and two yellow tangs in their contest tank. What's the matter with you slackers?

960.jpg

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, cnseekatz said:

These guys already have 3 regal angels and two yellow tangs in their contest tank. What's the matter with you slackers?

960.jpg

:lol:

1 hour ago, Pjanssen said:

still trying to figure out how i'm going to do this 1handed. I'm going to have to put a lot of faith in hubby.

Invest in a good beating stick

1 hour ago, lkoechle said:

IMG_20170510_075822.jpg

Hows that? are we good?

You win the prize for most creative sticky.  (Now I gotta come up with a prize)

• Like 7
1 minute ago, metrokat said:

Invest in a good beating stick

You win the prize for most creative sticky.  (Now I gotta come up with a prize)

yay! pre-coffee rampage ftw. :P

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, stellablue said:

I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for UPS :D

UPS has this new thing for next day air where you can watch where the truck is live on a map. 

Not that I'd watch something like that or anything....

• Like 12
13 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

UPS has this new thing for next day air where you can watch where the truck is live on a map. 

Not that I'd watch something like that or anything....

Lmao yeaaaaahhhh... me neither. I'd NEVER do that ?

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, stellablue said:

Hope you have a fire extinguisher for your pants... 

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, stellablue said:

Pretty sure I am one creepy moment away from my UPS driver giving me a restraining order...  She is here almost every day... And I am always here... Waiting, watching, talking to her creepily through my doorbell when I am right around the corner and there is a package I need to sign for... So I am always watching even when I am not home.

• Like 7

I really do need to reach out to IM :P Going to have to plug in this pump today and keep it on, so that'll be interesting.

On the bright side, the rocks get to go into the tank tonight! After I come up with a totally not-creative note for my tank 

• Like 6
Just now, Mariaface said:

I really do need to reach out to IM :P Going to have to plug in this pump today and keep it on, so that'll be interesting.

I must be really lucky... 4 tanks from IM and never had an issue with the pumps being too loud... 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Mariaface said:

On the bright side, the rocks get to go into the tank tonight! After I come up with a totally not-creative note for my tank 

I am really hoping mine is quiet. lol  we will see when I have the tank filled enough.  i only have 10 gallons in it right now so I cant run the pump yet.  I will finish fillin once the rock and stuff are in. 

• Like 2
Marine Depot

We just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone so much for participating. :wub:

Nano-Reef.com is seriously one of the best online reef communities around, so we jumped at the opportunity to be a part of this!

We are issuing 1,000 Marine Depot Rewards Points (equivalent to $10) today to everyone's account who entered the contest. Just a heads up: if you just purchased the tank/light bundle yesterday, you may not receive your points until tomorrow.

If you still need stuff for your tank build, we are offering 10% back rewards on everything but EcoTech Marine, AI, and NYOS until midnight tonight—and pretty much everything ships free, so that's nice. :)

We wish you all the best of luck in the contest and want to help you succeed in any way we can! If we can answer any questions for you along the way, please do not hesitate to tag us here on Nano-Reef, shoot us an email, hit us up on live chat, or our favorite: give us a call! 

Setting up a new tank is super-exciting and the start of an amazing journey. We look forward to following along and seeing all your aquariums progress.

Best wishes,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 22
2 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

We just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone so much for participating. :wub:

Nano-Reef.com is seriously one of the best online reef communities around, so we jumped at the opportunity to be a part of this!

We are issuing 1,000 Marine Depot Rewards Points (equivalent to $10) today to everyone's account who entered the contest. Just a heads up: if you just purchased the tank/light bundle yesterday, you may not receive your points until tomorrow.

If you still need stuff for your tank build, we are offering 10% back rewards on everything but EcoTech Marine, AI, and NYOS until midnight tonight—and pretty much everything ships free, so that's nice. :)

We wish you all the best of luck in the contest and want to help you succeed in any way we can! If we can answer any questions for you along the way, please do not hesitate to tag us here on Nano-Reef, shoot us an email, hit us up on live chat, or our favorite: give us a call! 

Setting up a new tank is super-exciting and the start of an amazing journey. We look forward to following along and seeing all your aquariums progress.

Best wishes,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Thank you sincerely mine Jeff! And you guys have the best customer service!

• Like 9
5 hours ago, Weetabix7 said:

The Spongebob version, right??

Cause that's my favorite. 

Sure!  :lol:

1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

Hope you have a fire extinguisher for your pants... 

I used to work somewhere that used the code LLPOF for certain customers...

For Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire! :lol:

1 hour ago, stellablue said:

omgomgomg 

IMG_2537.PNG

Bozrah!  They held a package hostage for like three extra days after the March snowstorm, kept saying it was out for delivery every morning and then weather delays every night. :rolleyes:

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

Thank you very much! 

Feeling-so-awkward-so-so-awkward.gif

Jeff - can you make my UPS driver hurry up and deliver my stuff?? I mean, you guys do work magic after all. 

• Like 5
Marine Depot
14 minutes ago, stellablue said:

Jeff - can you make my UPS driver hurry up and deliver my stuff?? I mean, you guys do work magic after all. 

Did they send the van? We specifically requested the race car! Grrr...

237731*750.jpg?v=1

• Like 7
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic