metrokat

Kat's METROpolitan: Retired May 2018

Ahhhh, the smell of a freshly torn down tank......... I can almost smell it through the computer screen....... 😂

Congrats on all of your awesome happenings !

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw it empty! 😵

The RedSea Reefer 350 will make for a beautiful system. Are you planning to introduce any of your old livestock to the new tank, or is the plan to start totally fresh? How exciting!

I'm moving all livestock over. Right now I have a temporary 40B setup. Will be a while before I can transfer to the new tank.

56 minutes ago, DAP said:

Ahhhh, the smell of a freshly torn down tank......... I can almost smell it through the computer screen....... 😂

Congrats on all of your awesome happenings !

:D 

Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boggers said:

The move was not as troublesome this time around I hope?

My 60G has gotten a bit of a FL biotope theme going. I just need more corals to fill it up.

There was a lot of stupidity with this move. I'm not ready to talk about it just yet but I will 'fess up. 

2 hours ago, got2envy said:

Wat! No tank :(

Hope the move goes well!

So the Han Solo movie is coming....

YES! NO SPOILERS !!!!!

47 minutes ago, metrokat said:

I'm moving all livestock over. Right now I have a temporary 40B setup. Will be a while before I can transfer to the new tank.

Phwew! So that's where the canister filter went! That really is a good method for tank moves. 👍

45 minutes ago, metrokat said:

I'm not ready to talk about it just yet but I will 'fess up. 

:grouphug:

12 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Phwew! So that's where the canister filter went! That really is a good method for tank moves. 👍

:grouphug:

Yup yup. Between the canister and the BIO plate from Brightwell, I moved my biological filtration over. Never a spike in ammonia detected even when there was a reason for ammonia to be present. 

• Like 4

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions