1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Leathers only
    • Softies including leathers
    • Gorgonians
    • LPS

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New shrooms. There are three on this rock.

shrooms.jpg

Saw a beautiful yellow fiji in the store. The color was incredible. However it's recovering from being torn off a rock. Gonna wait a week and see how it does.

shrooms.jpg

Saw a beautiful yellow fiji in the store. The color was incredible. However it's recovering from being torn off a rock. Gonna wait a week and see how it does.

Supermans! YAY! Cool

shrooms.jpg

Very cool! I love the superman shrooms!

Supermans you say? Lol i dont follow the names , they just looked cool

Same here I have 30 plus types of zoas and I always just go with he neat looking colors :lol: names are just so over rated..........

Oh I have a frag of that Tyree LE super duper GSP..........

Same here I have 30 plus types of zoas and I always just go with he neat looking colors :lol: names are just so over rated..........

Oh I have a frag of that Tyree LE super duper GSP..........

Hmm...That sounds like a name dropper to me.LOL. Names are cool (like OPI nail colors, ladies you know what I'm talkin about!), makes it seem more personal

Hmm...That sounds like a name dropper to me.LOL. Names are cool (like OPI nail colors, ladies you know what I'm talkin about!), makes it seem more personal

ha! Yes, the OPI nail colors crack me up. I say we make up our own names for our softies :)

ha! Yes, the OPI nail colors crack me up. I say we make up our own names for our softies :)

I agree, I don't have many right now but I'll get thinkin on it. That would be fun!!!

sorry! *looking good

lmao..I Understood what ya meant :)

I will be posting some pics soon in my build thread. We have a comical Bi-color Blenny that likes to lay in the GSP, just waiting for him to do this t'day and snap a pic. Lights went on an hr ago, so, it will be a little while before things open up and say [__]D Cheers!

TY Penny :)

lol! I Totally hear ya! Tis why I haven't glued anything down "Yet".

I May move the Elegance to the Sand bed. Being so new to Corals as I am, I Do not want to accidentally place something and have Coral Warfare.

i've heard the elegance is the hardest of the euphillia to maintain. they are beautiful.

keep us posted on how he is doing

CRAP. I did not realize this. Newb mistake. I Certainly will keep an eye on it and will keep folks updated on it and the Bubble Coral.

The Bubble Coral seems to be doing okay. Maybe it is "Beginner's Luck"?

jedimasterben

Elegance corals are Catalyphyllia jardinei, it is not a Euphyllia. Both are in the same family, Caryophylliidae, but are not too closely related. :)

Depending on where it came from, it will likely either die very quickly or do well for you.

Archived