Cultivated Reef

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

kinda odd actually. I have a xenia colony in the front left of my tank that I WANT to take over this entire supporting shelf I have their... 1 month 0 growth so far BUT they look very very healthy and happy. :(

So far only thing I have seen grow is my GSP maybe by 1/4" in 30 days.

and

my watermelon zoa colony started at 14 polyps now its 17 :D

Sometimes it takes corals and stuff a bit to actually get established and start growing. So as long as they're looking good, I think you're good :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

Bzzzzzzzkill Ben :)

kinda odd actually. I have a xenia colony in the front left of my tank that I WANT to take over this entire supporting shelf I have their... 1 month 0 growth so far BUT they look very very healthy and happy. :(

So far only thing I have seen grow is my GSP maybe by 1/4" in 30 days.

and

my watermelon zoa colony started at 14 polyps now its 17 :D

My Xenia and GSP grow really slow. Sure they will eventually take hold and off to the races.

Bzzzzzzzkill Ben :)

My Xenia and GSP grow really slow. Sure they will eventually take hold and off to the races.

:lol: BB!

Yeah, my GSP is growing slow as well. And here I want it to take off and cover my back wall :lol: It's not cooperating.

:lol: BB!

Yeah, my GSP is growing slow as well. And here I want it to take off and cover my back wall :lol: It's not cooperating.

That's his new name BB :)

e773471d-66b1-47d8-ac6c-a01d2a54aa23.jpg

C925CC98-BFF6-46B6-9BF5-0E18AB8A3320.jpg

Looking awesome as usual :) I love that photo where you can see Gilbert and Rosa :) Gilbert really is adorable.

This side never gets much love. B85FB286-715A-4B56-84B6-5DA99F695439_1.j

That's a good view....lots a fun stuff in there.....what's that green tree looking thing...branching GSP?

WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?

That's a good view....lots a fun stuff in there.....what's that green tree looking thing...branching GSP?

WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?

it's just a big glob of GSP. Catching up on some threads :)

Sweet tank buddy! I've kinda been digging softies lately myself. Still have that jawbreaker I sent you a while back? I just found one in my 40 that I didn't know was there :).

Sweet tank buddy! I've kinda been digging softies lately myself. Still have that jawbreaker I sent you a while back? I just found one in my 40 that I didn't know was there :).

thanks Glenn. I think plenty of people are digging softies for there lack of forgiveness lately. Especially with how busy peoples schedules are and such. I actually sent that Jawbreaker to Jack a few months ago. Hopefully he hasn't killed it :unsure:
masterbuilder

Really diggin' the sponges. Awesome man.

Mark

p.s. you're only a day or two from 25K posts! Maybe you should listen to righttirefire's advice and go wax your balls or something to celebrate.

EquinsuOcha

have you ever had your MP10 fall off?

What settings do you use in the tank with only 1? I have 1 as well in my BC

Lawn,your tank seeing anyone? :wub:

She is available babe :P

Really diggin' the sponges. Awesome man.

Mark

p.s. you're only a day or two from 25K posts! Maybe you should listen to righttirefire's advice and go wax your balls or something to celebrate.

Thanks did you ever start a build thread I missed?

have you ever had your MP10 fall off?

What settings do you use in the tank with only 1? I have 1 as well in my BC

Not on this tank but on a old 1/2 glass one it did. I use reef crest up to 60% I believe buddy.

Archived