Pod Your Reef

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure I am getting some bitch tits :lol:

What happened to the diet? Going to have to get back to your bikini weight soon. It's almost time to go back to work. Lol

What happened to the diet? Going to have to get back to your bikini weight soon. It's almost time to go back to work. Lol

Fell off the diet during hibernation lol. I went back to work yesterday and felt it this morning :wacko: I will be back to sexy before I know it :P

Fell off the diet during hibernation lol. I went back to work yesterday and felt it this morning :wacko: I will be back to sexy before I know it :P

That's what hibernation is for :) You needed to store up energy to deal with your work season!

That is an awesome shot! He's a cutie for sure :lol:

Such a goofy fish they crack me up.

nice name! Some of you pictures decided my next fish. clown goby.

Green clown goby is my pick. I have had mine for 6-7 years. The yellow clown gobies don't live very long and picky eaters. Blennies are top on my fish list right now they are very entertaining.

I have a green clown goby that likes to hump my sps. One green piece in particular. Doesn't seem to bother it tremendously, but that is his favorite spot to perch. He is a fun fish to watch. Chases all the bigger fish around the tank like a Boss.

I have a green clown goby that likes to hump my sps. One green piece in particular. Doesn't seem to bother it tremendously, but that is his favorite spot to perch. He is a fun fish to watch. Chases all the bigger fish around the tank like a Boss.

Mine hides in a leather and darts out for food. Definitely a cool little fish.

One more of Gilbert for the day :P

ed01c545-3283-4c62-a79c-48178c4cc77a.jpg

CronicReefer

Gilbert is an original gangsta for sure. Tank is looking awesome, I wish you knew the name of that orange chalice so I could get one in my tank.

Gilbert is an original gangsta for sure. Tank is looking awesome, I wish you knew the name of that orange chalice so I could get one in my tank.

Thank you... When I first set this tank up Stella sent me a big box of corals that she fragged and had extras of. I always commented on that chalice in her tank so she sent it to me for Christmas. Think she said it was a freebie from a Salt Critters order :lol:

Older picture after it settled in

4fe44702-3f97-49bc-ad31-6b0ed2a207ed.jpg

Seems to of morphed a little

C22FC0A1-B872-4F74-B3B2-C0EE0D8C113B.jpg

Thank you... When I first set this tank up Stella sent me a big box of corals that she fragged and had extras of. I always commented on that chalice in her tank so she sent it to me for Christmas. Think she said it was a freebie from a Salt Critters order :lol:

Older picture after it settled in

4fe44702-3f97-49bc-ad31-6b0ed2a207ed.jpg

Seems to of morphed a little

C22FC0A1-B872-4F74-B3B2-C0EE0D8C113B.jpg

Yup! salt critters! I had a $5 freebie so it was a $5 coral that I got for free :)

Mine hides in a leather and darts out for food. Definitely a cool little fish.

One more of Gilbert for the day :P

ed01c545-3283-4c62-a79c-48178c4cc77a.jpg

I love this photo :)

Is the orange with dark spots a gorgorian?

Yes but it's the hardest Gorgonian to keep alive :) it's a yellow finger. The purple sea rod is my favorite. It is purple which I know you want to stay away from but it gets brown fuzzy polyps. I get all my gorgonians from KP Aquatics.

I get all my gorgonians from KP Aquatics.

I swear for all the advertisement you give them you better get something ;)

Gilbert looks nice!

I swear for all the advertisement you give them you better get something ;)

Gilbert looks nice!

I got a thank you for referring Kguske and that was it lol

damn! You should've at least gotten a gorg tossed your way or sumthin!

Well that's almost as good as a swift kick in the balls :lol:

damn! You should've at least gotten a gorg tossed your way or sumthin!

They include a freebie here and there but everyone usually gets that.

Gilbert arrived today :) took this photo for PGR thought Gilbert looked like a lizard sitting on it's perch :lol:

BD54B08A-1545-443B-B5FA-C919BBA3D883.jpg

:lol: he totally does! Thanks buddy, that's a nice looking fish there

Archived