Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

Tank is looking beautiful. :)

Thanks Shaun much appreciated.

Was gonna go with Elos or AcquaSole, but still debating the whole build, but getting eager to pull the triger. Trying to research as much as possible before doing it!

Save some money and get a Red Sea Reefer you won't be sorry.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that video! Hey what does Molly eat?

She eats flake food or frozen whatever I put in. She isn't like a Lawnmower that needs nuisance algae to live thank god.

So what is Gilbert :unsure:

Nice video........ ;) my lawnmower eats whatever I guess....I don't have any nuisance algae so ?

Gilbert is my new goofy little Blenny that is coming. Most lawnmowers only eat nuisance algae so if your eats what ever that is awesome. Zia sent me his lawnmower and I could never get him to eat anything and he vanished :wacko:

image_1.png

Ah so you did order one then. I saw the pic last night but did not put 2 and 2 together :lol: or maybe did and just forgot :rolleyes: to many beers ;)

Yep I ordered it and the Tyree Toadstool.

Yep I ordered it and the Tyree Toadstool.

That fish would go great with my new fish :lol: so would the toadstool.......is that the green one? I actually had one years ago and that is the only one I really like :unsure:

That fish would go great with my new fish :lol: so would the toadstool.......is that the green one? I actually had one years ago and that is the only one I really like :unsure:

Suppose to have purple tips. I have about 6 different toadstools now I kind of like them :)

What is your new fish?

Mollie :wub:

C22FC0A1-B872-4F74-B3B2-C0EE0D8C113B_1.j

lovely tank. How has it been keeping the banter down?

That stuff stays over at the lounge thank god :)

This one is one of my favorites my good buddy Stellablue gave it to me for Christmas :)

00CBE420-7D3B-4B50-9316-6F10D250E2CC.png

Mollie :wub:

C22FC0A1-B872-4F74-B3B2-C0EE0D8C113B_1.j

That stuff stays over at the lounge thank god :)

This one is one of my favorites my good buddy Stellablue gave it to me for Christmas :)

00CBE420-7D3B-4B50-9316-6F10D250E2CC.png

That toadstool is looking great!!!!

Mollie is so stinkin' cute :wub:

What the orange coral right beneath her? Some kind of chalice?

Mollie cracks me up she is like a dog. I walk up to the tank and she swims from the other side of the tank begging for food :lol: yes that is a chalice one of my favorites.

Mollie cracks me up she is like a dog. I walk up to the tank and she swims from the other side of the tank begging for food :lol: yes that is a chalice one of my favorites.

I can see why - that chalice is gorgeous :)

What chalice? Have a name by chance? I have a few and they are an old school coral but still love them.....oh and the sweepers :blink: look out......coral warfare.......

Though that one looks like a nice one....my Miami Hurricane has 3 inch sweepers at night.....

I can see why - that chalice is gorgeous :)

What chalice? Have a name by chance? I have a few and they are an old school coral but still love them.....oh and the sweepers :blink: look out......coral warfare.......

Though that one looks like a nice one....my Miami Hurricane has 3 inch sweepers at night.....

No name that I know of. Awesome sauce :)? How about some more weeds :P

AB0334E7-3451-4FDD-843C-D4C34F40AB9C.jpg

No name that I know of. Awesome sauce :)? How about some more weeds :P

AB0334E7-3451-4FDD-843C-D4C34F40AB9C.jpg

Those are zoas and I don't call those weeds :lol: as I have probably 35 to 40 different kinds of those.........its all the other soft corals I call weeds ;)

Oh and those look great!

Archived