Pod Your Reef

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

Not much to report on the tank other than it's 17 weeks old now. I put together a quick video after the waterchange today enjoy.

I for sure will.

Peace and love indeed buddy. Really good video :wub:
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice video!!! I really love how your Catalina stays out on the sponge and Molly is so cute! Looks great of course :)

Peace and love indeed buddy. Really good video :wub:

Thanks Patrick :) how are you today buddy?

I highly doubt it will be any different than any other powdered coral food, besides being suspended in liquid beforehand :P

Watch it be awesome and I will rub it all over your face :huh:

You're welcome buddy. I'm ok,had an early day today,and just got a ps4 last night so playing around with that.

How about you?

You're welcome buddy. I'm ok,had an early day today,and just got a ps4 last night so playing around with that.

How about you?

Any cool games? I am good just been hanging out relaxing thanks for asking.

Those videos are amazing! Absolutely love this tank!

Thank you

:lol:

Bad influence you are :)

image_1.png

d62eeec2-eec5-4ef1-9855-d024bff0a3c8.png

Any cool games? I am good just been hanging out relaxing thanks for asking.

Thank you

Bad influence you are :)

image_1.png

d62eeec2-eec5-4ef1-9855-d024bff0a3c8.png

I'm an awesomely bad influence :D

Catalina Goby cooler water fish but it seems fine in my tank at 76.

I saw that and was going to ask ;) those have always been one of my favorites but only see them in cold water setups.

How long has it been in there?

I'm an awesomely bad influence :D

I guess :P

I saw that and was going to ask ;) those have always been one of my favorites but only see them in cold water setups.

How long has it been in there?

2-3 months I think.

Well, you got some gorgs - and that cool ass branching GSP :)

One gorg but my local store has a sweet looking one in stock but the 35 bucks seems steep to me.......I only paid 15 for the one I have now and the GSP was free ;)

How hard was it to set this thing up with piping? I am still unsure if I wanna get the Reefer 250 vs. the new E-Series 250 about to be realeased? I am worried I will mess something up with doing it myself.

How hard was it to set this thing up with piping? I am still unsure if I wanna get the Reefer 250 vs. the new E-Series 250 about to be realeased? I am worried I will mess something up with doing it myself.

Super easy screw 3 pipes into the threads in the overflow box per the instructions. Then screw 3 pipes underneath per the instructions and push the return pump fitting onto the silicone pipe. I have owned 10+ tanks and this was the easiest and nicest tank next to my Elos mini. You won't be sorry getting a sump.

One gorg but my local store has a sweet looking one in stock but the 35 bucks seems steep to me.......I only paid 15 for the one I have now and the GSP was free ;)

I wanna be in line for that branching GSP, Spectra :wub:

Super easy screw 3 pipes into the threads in the overflow box per the instructions. Then screw 3 pipes underneath per the instructions and push the return pump fitting onto the silicone pipe. I have owned 10+ tanks and this was the easiest and nicest tank next to my Elos mini. You won't be sorry getting a sump.

Yes, but you get plumbing :lol: I bet it wouldn't have been that simple for me :huh:

I miss my Elos they are nice tanks.....

I wanna be in line for that branching GSP, Spectra :wub:

Yes, but you get plumbing :lol: I bet it wouldn't have been that simple for me :huh:

You are the first one when I cut it ;) showing signs of growth so maybe soon.....

Yeah you and plumbing :lol:

Was gonna go with Elos or AcquaSole, but still debating the whole build, but getting eager to pull the triger. Trying to research as much as possible before doing it!

Archived