SaltCritters.com

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

Just a few LPS pieces. Got sick of chasing numbers and dosing with a tank full of LPS. Now all I have to do is feed the tank and a squirt of plankton for the sponges and gorgs and done for the day :).

No wonder you don't want to be neighbors now ;)

Cool. I completely understand that, with your work schedule it definitely makes sense. How have the NPS been doing for you?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. I completely understand that, with your work schedule it definitely makes sense. How have the NPS been doing for you?

The yellow finger was doing bad so I cut off the bad areas. Then I dropped it behind my rockwork where there is no flow on accident and it's doing amazing back there :lol: I decided to leave it back there since it was happy. Hoping one day it grows out the top of the rockwork and looks amazing :)

So Lawn... You officially like LEDs? :P

I would have to say yes :) not sure if they are all the same? But I sure do love my little Prime it's doing a fine job young man :)

I don't have a monti that is a brown porite I was confused :lol:

Where is Teeny I thought of you when I picked this guy up :)

246E1ED8-A3BA-49F8-9B1B-120822C59679_1.j

What's one more gorg from the algae ridden frag bin :P

Blueberry lets see if I can keep it alive

B28A7952-1176-45DD-B604-42674B5C6C4A_1.j

You're going to love that GBG! Just don't let him jump out :)

I don't have a monti that is a brown porite I was confused :lol:

Where is Teeny I thought of you when I picked this guy up :)

246E1ED8-A3BA-49F8-9B1B-120822C59679_1.j

What's one more gorg from the algae ridden frag bin :P

Blueberry lets see if I can keep it alive

B28A7952-1176-45DD-B604-42674B5C6C4A_1.j

I am in search of one of those also......and sweet pick up on the gorgonian. I wish more stores by me would have them in stock. Sad thing is when they do they are so overpriced it is not worth it.....

I am in search of one of those also......and sweet pick up on the gorgonian. I wish more stores by me would have them in stock. Sad thing is when they do they are so overpriced it is not worth it.....

In search of a greenband goby?

You're going to love that GBG! Just don't let him jump out :)

:unsure:

I don't have one started yet.

Yes you do and thank you. I need to follow your thread but not sure which one is your build thread.

Elizabeth94

If you could recommend a gorgonian to someone who has never had one before, what kind would you suggest? A tank that has about 2ppm nitrate/heavily skimmed, higher lighting and nightly feedings.

After seeing pictures of your tank, I really want to try some out. Your tank is great.

If you could recommend a gorgonian to someone who has never had one before, what kind would you suggest? A tank that has about 2ppm nitrate/heavily skimmed, higher lighting and nightly feedings.

After seeing pictures of your tank, I really want to try some out. Your tank is great.

Well thank you very much. This was my first gorgonian http://www.kpaquatics.com/product/nano-angular-sea-whip-purple/

This is one of my favorites as well http://www.kpaquatics.com/product/purple-feather-gorgonia/

I would just stay away from the red and yellow finger those are to damn picky IMO. But other than those most of the ones on KP Aquatics website are pretty easy. I also love the purple sea rod :wub:

Elizabeth94

Thanks Lawn! I remember reading somewhere that you bought a few corals from KP. I looked them up and of course, I really love the yellow fingers. Of course they would be more difficult.

Good Sunday morning friends :)

374BA8DD-5473-4E44-B79E-9B163168D48F_3.j

Thanks Lawn! I remember reading somewhere that you bought a few corals from KP. I looked them up and of course, I really love the yellow fingers. Of course they would be more difficult.

We all like the yellow and red fingers :)

Quad, to be sent next week.

Awesome look forward to the build thread :).

Good Sunday morning friends :)

374BA8DD-5473-4E44-B79E-9B163168D48F_3.j

We all like the yellow and red fingers :)

Awesome photo showing the two blennies :)

Yeah, they just don't like us :lol:

Archived