Pod Your Reef

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

This is going to be my official build thread for my RSR 170 :) I hope all the gun chatter and banter stays in the lounge :fingerscrossed: I am going to try and update this thread weekly. e773471d-66b1-47d8-ac6c-a01d2a54aa23.jpg

3-6-2016

Tank Red Sea Reefer 170

Return Pump: Sicce Syncra 2.0

Light: AI Prime

Skimmer: Curve 5

Reactor: IM Desktop

Fish:

Percula Clown :Rosa:

2 Platinum Clowns :Tubz and Bubz:

1 Green Clown Goby :Flash:

1 Molly Miller Blenny :Mollie:

1 Gold Blenny :Gilbert:

1 Catalina Goby :Garcia:

1 Green Band Goby :Skeeter:

Inverts:

2 Bubble Tip Anemones

5 Porcelain Crabs

1 Emerald Crab

2 Basket Stars

2 Starfish

Corals:

Zoanthids

Palys

Gorgonians

Favias

Chalice

Softies of all sorts.

Awesome new video on the first page!

Thanks I updated it today :)

Nice pictures ;) that fish cracks me up whenever I see it.

Cracks me up to :lol: damn fish smiles at 6 seconds in the new video :lol:
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice video! Are you just running the MP 10 and the return or ?

Thanks and yes just the return and 1 MP 10 on reef crest up to 60%

Thanks and yes just the return and 1 MP 10 on reef crest up to 60%

Ok I run the same on my fusion at 50% otherwise sand starts to move around.....

That cute smiling blenny! and beautiful rich colors in your tank just make for a great video.

Awesome new video

Sk8n Reefer

Good Sunday morning friends :)374BA8DD-5473-4E44-B79E-9B163168D48F_3.jWe all like the yellow and red fingers :) Awesome look forward to the build thread :).

this shot is pretty damn amazing- this is what reefing is all about ?.

this shot is pretty damn amazing- this is what reefing is all about .

Thanks Scott

What jam you got playing? I liked.

Tank looks sweeeeet.

Beautiful setup. Hows often do you do a water change to keep the water parameters in check. Also, whats light settings? Looks pretty bright.

Thanks ScottThanks :). This jam ?

My wife is obsessed with this song. As in plays it on repeat multiple times in a row obsessed

My wife is obsessed with this song. As in plays it on repeat multiple times in a row obsessed

:lol: I do the same shit. the last song I was obsessed with was Renegades by X Ambassadors.

Beautiful setup. Hows often do you do a water change to keep the water parameters in check. Also, whats light settings? Looks pretty bright.

Thanks..I try and change 4 gallons on Wednesday just siphon and refill. Then Sunday I scrape the glass and change another 4 gallons. This keeps my corals happy and I don't dose any 2 part at this time. Sometimes I miss the Wednesday waterchange and just do the Sunday one. My light schedule is pretty basic the lights ramp for 1 hour 9 to 10 a.m to 100% all colors. Then they stay at 100% until 8 p.m when the decrease till off at 9.

The radio is killing it every hour as well.

Thanks..I try and change 4 gallons on Wednesday just siphon and refill. Then Sunday I scrape the glass and change another 4 gallons. This keeps my corals happy and I don't dose any 2 part at this time. Sometimes I miss the Wednesday waterchange and just do the Sunday one. My light schedule is pretty basic the lights ramp for 1 hour 9 to 10 a.m to 100% all colors. Then they stay at 100% until 8 p.m when the decrease till off at 9.

The radio is killing it every hour as well.

do the primes have a moonlight option?

Dorks just go to bed earlier!

BUT I wake up early :) I like to see the fish when I wake up :) OH and I'm home during the day :) If I waited for my lights to come on until 11 I'd be depressed :lol:

Archived