Pod Your Reef

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gilbert :P love that fish lol. He had me worried he wouldn't eat for 7 days :blink: finally he started eating. How do you like your tailspot?

:lol: that is a Tyree toadstool. The other toadstool I sent you was just the common toadstool. I have 2 different Tyree one and the Zia toadstool that haven't dropped any babies yet.

Nice! does it look different than the one from the Zia one? the Zia one I have is getting BIG but hasn't dropped any babies either.

can we get a head on fts?

I will get one posted just for you :)

Nice! does it look different than the one from the Zia one? the Zia one I have is getting BIG but hasn't dropped any babies either.

Has shorter polyps than Zia's but just as green.

I will get one posted just for you :)

Has shorter polyps than Zia's but just as green.

It's really a pretty toad! I love it!

I had a black clown goby for a while. He was really pretty and was always out and about, but he wouldn't stop humping the acans. I finally had to take him in to the lfs so he could go live in a bigger tank.

I had a black clown goby for a while. He was really pretty and was always out and about, but he wouldn't stop humping the acans. I finally had to take him in to the lfs so he could go live in a bigger tank.

I have a green clown goby and it's awesome. Had it for years thru 6-7 tank transfers. My dad actually got me a gift card before he passed away and I used it for that goby and some food :)

My dad also bought me that big red leather for my birthday back in 2010. Funny thinking back to how long I have had some things.

I have a green clown goby and it's awesome. Had it for years thru 6-7 tank transfers. My dad actually got me a gift card before he passed away and I used it for that goby and some food :)

My dad also bought me that big red leather for my birthday back in 2010. Funny thinking back to how long I have had some things.

That is awesome and makes those two beings so much more meaningful!

:unsure:

image.jpeg

omgomgomg

You're getting to be as bad as Stella with all these purchases...lol

Hi Pot! My name is Kettle :)

Beat me to it :lol:

hmm.... watch your back, funny boy....

:P

That is awesome and makes those two beings so much more meaningful!

omgomgomg

Hi Pot! My name is Kettle :)

hmm.... watch your back, funny boy....

:P

Well, in my defense, I do have a pretty massive tank to fill...

You're getting to be as bad as Stella with all these purchases...lol

Hey I never hit the checkout button :) that is why I posted the unsure face

Well, in my defense, I do have a pretty massive tank to fill...

That you do

Hey I never hit the checkout button :) that is why I posted the unsure face

That you do

Aww just do it. You know you want to. Then once your tank is overflowing, you can send me a nice box of Lawn clippings. :-)

Aww just do it. You know you want to. Then once your tank is overflowing, you can send me a nice box of Lawn clippings. :-)

:lol: I actually added more to it for free shipping :)

:lol: I actually added more to it for free shipping :)

I was going to say just add more you know you want to.......was at a local store and they had a black clown goby there. Cute little sucker.

Hey Lawn.....you still have those basket stars?

Yes sir :) kind of worthless TBH. They only open up after lights off and they stay wrapped around a gorg all day. So you have to feed them or the tank when lights are off.

Little Windex for Kguske :)

2095B4AD-80CC-4D45-BB75-A38B6056AE3C_1.j

Archived