ReefCleaners.org

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coffee doesn't count............YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my coffee!!!

You drink.......tea where you're from?

... And my tea. Totally serious!

I love my coffee!!!

... And my tea. Totally serious!

ya....but you're a girl......I think.....................those pictures you send indicate that.........

Since I'm making an effort to share the good, the bad and the ugly in this thread, how's THIS for a bubble algae? :lol: found it up near the chili coral and got it out without popping it.

It was big enough that you could see my phone and reflection in the bubble!

bXU8URw.jpg

Did you throw it at Jeff!?! You should have totally thrown it at Jeff. Those big bubbles make the most satisfying "splat" you'll ever know. But only if you throw them really hard at a loved one ;)

Did you throw it at Jeff!?! You should have totally thrown it at Jeff. Those big bubbles make the most satisfying "splat" you'll ever know. But only if you throw them really hard at a loved one ;)

Ha ha, that is funny! Maybe I should try that. My tank certainly has plenty of ammunition.

ya....but you're a girl......I think.....................those pictures you send indicate that.........

... Or am I! You did say my arms are hairy...

Ha ha, that is funny! Maybe I should try that. My tank certainly has plenty of ammunition.

:lol: bubble algae balls instead of spit balls

So all - I have a question!!! I started running my t5 bulbs in February. If I go by the standard replacement schedule, I need new ones soon. However, I only run my t5s from 11 am - 4 pm daily. Is the standard 6-9 month replacement guideline based on running them for 8-12 hours a day?

So all - I have a question!!! I started running my t5 bulbs in February. If I go by the standard replacement schedule, I need new ones soon. However, I only run my t5s from 11 am - 4 pm daily. Is the standard 6-9 month replacement guideline based on running them for 8-12 hours a day?

Just replace them, Uppityville.

I heard through the grapevine that El Jeffe uses them for his home tanning.

Just replace them, Uppityville. I heard through the grapevine that El Jeffe uses them for his home tanning.

:lol: but I'm environmentally conscious, Rev. Why be so wasteful?

And THAT'S why I see a glow coming from the kitchen sometimes at 3 am. I figured it was ghosties!

Its kind of like testing :lol: remember what you told me...........

:lol:

Yeah, but it's a waste if I'm only using them for half the time I should. Not testing at all, well............

:lol:

Yeah, but it's a waste if I'm only using them for half the time I should. Not testing at all, well............

Now tell me how much do we waste in this hobby :lol:

I think I am going to take my MH and grow plants instead of corals...................then I can make brownies :blink:

Now tell me how much do we waste in this hobby :lol:

I think I am going to take my MH and grow plants instead of corals...................then I can make brownies :blink:

Lol! Jeff will help you eat them

Fruit to :lol: ................ ;) getting old sucks I need something....... :lol:

haha! You can always poke a hole in a watermelon and pour in a liter of vodka. That will give ya something for sure.

haha! You can always poke a hole in a watermelon and pour in a liter of vodka. That will give ya something for sure.

Oh been there............

Archived