Pod Your Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't me, I don't have anywhere to put any yet. Won't be warm enough until Spring to spray paint and I have no garage, and I need a new 40.

Wasn't me, I don't have anywhere to put any yet. Won't be warm enough until Spring to spray paint and I have no garage, and I need a new 40.

No garage :blink: I would go nuts......

No garage :blink: I would go nuts......

I had one all my life as a kid, then about 10 yrs of marriage I didn't, then I had one for about 7 yrs again. It will be missed but at least we're not as cold here as you are.

I had one all my life as a kid, then about 10 yrs of marriage I didn't, then I had one for about 7 yrs again. It will be missed but at least we're not as cold here as you are.

Oh no cold here I just like having the room to store things and a work area :) Only way I could have a garage and park in it would be about a 6 car......

I think my fav part of my new house is the garage =P. I dont have a workbench set up but just having extra space for random crap is awesome. And having two cars is awesome too. We couldn't get two cars in the city since condos only come with 1 parking space.

I just witnessed one of my rock flower nems taking a ride around the tank on the back of a mexican turbo. It is pretty funny.... Not sure the turbo cares, the RFA seems a bit disturbed.

You doin laundry? Or just slapping jeff around?

4 days no post? WTH

:lol: I'm lazy

You doin laundry? Or just slapping jeff around?

Lol!! Both! At the same time! I had to stop the video when it got too loud

Dislike! Someone grabbed the $120 red one. I was sure that was you =P

Your kidding right :lol: I thought you had no self control ;)

No that was Saturday........ :lol:

So it wasn't me that bought them, it was my husband :) I got a package from VIP with six orange and red RFAs yesterday for Valentine's Day!

such a nice little nook...

Thanks ;)

I put up some more paintings so I'll have to take another photo. It's finally looking less like a tank sitting in the middle of the kitchen and more like it is supposed to be there.

ha! Nice husband! Many pretties!!! When do we get to see a pic of the bunch?

That husband, he's a keeper. : )

I will try to get some photos today. They're kind of hiding below the existing nems. There's one that keeps flipping on its face though! So I turned off the power head hoping it will reattach

I will try to get some photos today. They're kind of hiding below the existing nems. There's one that keeps flipping on its face though! So I turned off the power head hoping it will reattach

Just so perfect, flowers for valentine's day. I've had some where for a couple nights it's taken to get them to attach so I'd have no flow for that long.

Just so perfect, flowers for valentine's day. I've had some where for a couple nights it's taken to get them to attach so I'd have no flow for that long.

That's good to know. It has a small piece of its foot attached to something so I don't want to keep bugging it. I'll see what it does and then readjust it if I need to.

So it wasn't me that bought them, it was my husband :) I got a package from VIP with six orange and red RFAs yesterday for Valentine's Day!

HA! It was still you. Your husband is a keeper =P.

The $119.99 red one is back so I bet he accidentally added that to his cart thinking it was same as the other $19.99 ones =P.

HA! It was still you. Your husband is a keeper =P.

The $119.99 red one is back so I bet he accidentally added that to his cart thinking it was same as the other $19.99 ones =P.

LOL! I bet you're right.

Well, I was just moving some stuff around in the tank and saw a couple berghias going to town on an aiptasia :happydance: Took a couple photos. I also found another baby RFA! Actually now I've found 5 total, all the size of pencil erasers about. all orange except one that is green with a white skirt.

Anyway, here's a photo of the berghies eating an aiptasia:

FEXBcx1.jpg

ns8m1II.jpg

Not a great photo, but a few of the new RFAs:

zjx1ZHX.jpg?1

Awesome! How often do you feed your rfas?

Well, I broadcast feed with a frozen cube of food nightly and I think they get some of that usually. But I target feed pieces of krill or silversides a couple times a week. They also seem to love Docs Eco Super Eggs. Well, everything in the tank does.

Archived