ReefCleaners.org

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the little helpers!

:lol: they were cracking me up this morning. Although then Mac the Cat tried spilling coffee and I figured that was it, I didn't need his help after all :)

That would be about 4 months..

four months until berghias can eat them? I was pretty excited to see that they cleaned one rock that had three large aiptasias on it overnight :happydance:

four months until berghias can eat them? I was pretty excited to see that they cleaned one rock that had three large aiptasias on it overnight :happydance:

If you have a large infection it takes time because the Berghias actually outbreed and out number the aiptasia.. Its pretty cool, you see the numbers thining out.. then one day they are just gone.

soooo how many did you buy?

:lol: None. Yet.....

If you have a large infection it takes time because the Berghias actually outbreed and out number the aiptasia.. Its pretty cool, you see the numbers thining out.. then one day they are just gone.

That makes sense! I'm having fun stalking the tank at night and seeing if they ate any overnight.

Couple years back Frank wasn't selling any for 19.99 so it is really hard right now to see those prices and know I can't get any at this moment. They are pretty.

Beautiful setup I think I need a full time watching chair

:) Best thing I did for sure! Although i swear I waste so many more hours just staring at the tank now :)

And thank you!

Tank is full! Give yourself room for grow out!!!!! I'd be sitting too much in that chair too though.

:0) Grow out is overrated :) Actually, some stuff is getting sent to LFS and some is going into the 12 when I finish scaping it. Believe it or not, all the back rocks and most of the two shelf rocks are empty other than the cabbage I put on the left one and a cespitularia I put on the right. I've put stuff on the branches mostly and the front left but haven't put much elsewhere.

I just witnessed one of my rock flower nems taking a ride around the tank on the back of a mexican turbo. It is pretty funny.... Not sure the turbo cares, the RFA seems a bit disturbed.

It's like wtf bro?! Why the shit is my perch moving around lol. Excellent video stellathegreat

A couple of tank shots:

Oeor8nW.jpgUa2QTVk.jpg

Those look like the shots for the tanks sale pictures! Beautiful!

It's like wtf bro?! Why the shit is my perch moving around lol. Excellent video stellathegreat

:lol: That's exactly what went through my mind! Why the eff is this rock moving???

Thanks PG :)

Those look like the shots for the tanks sale pictures! Beautiful!

:blush: Thank you, PG! You always know how to make a girl feel good :)

I bet your plants will thrive by the lights!

I'm hoping!!! There's not much natural light into the kitchen and I really want some plants in there.

:lol: That's exactly what went through my mind! Why the eff is this rock moving???

Thanks PG :)

:blush: Thank you, PG! You always know how to make a girl feel good :)

Shhhhh,don't tell nobody ;)

You're welcome stells. Well earned.

TRYING SOOOO HARD TO RESIST THE URGE! I have six in my cart :blush:

Ok so did you buy them? I noticed there were a few missing last night on the website.......

Ok so did you buy them? I noticed there were a few missing last night on the website.......

I did not! Can you believe it?

Archived