Cultivated Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'm the worst with you,braaap,jack and of course,lawnbro.

What can I say though? I love you guys

:grouphug:

:lol: AWWWWWWW!!! I'm going to speak for those guys too - we love you too :) NR wasn't the same when you were MIA for a couple months!

:lol: AWWWWWWW!!! I'm going to speak for those guys too - we love you too :) NR wasn't the same when you were MIA for a couple months!

Yea it definitely was a void and after much thought and introspection couldn't have anymore voids so decided this was the best place for me to be.

All that aside,the tank looks really awesome stella,seriously. Sooooo much variety

Thanks PG - that means a lot! It's still kinda a disorganized mess, but it is getting there :)

:lol: you 2 crack me up

:lol: right back at ya.

All 3 of us crack me up.

Hey,gotta have some people to look for when the zombies happen

Zombies :wacko: Lets hope it doesn't come to that. But since you stockpile ammo, I'm coming to your house when it does happen :lol:

Thanks PG - that means a lot! It's still kinda a disorganized mess, but it is getting there :)

:lol: right back at ya.

Zombies :wacko: Lets hope it doesn't come to that. But since you stockpile ammo, I'm coming to your house when it does happen :lol:

Maybe,but,have you ever seen an organized reef in real life? :P And yes! We can meet here and then go get lawnbro. You hear me lawn? We're coming to get you!

Speaking if zombies :) Valentines day :happydance:

Yesssssss!!!!

Maybe,but,have you ever seen an organized reef in real life? :P And yes! We can meet here and then go get lawnbro. You hear me lawn? We're coming to get you!Yesssssss!!!!

:lol: and Bianca too!

To prevent my dad's clown from nipping at my fingers while I work in his tank I put a fish net near my hand and rest it on a rock. He won't come anywhere near it. Just a thought might save some knuckles. :lol:

To prevent my dad's clown from nipping at my fingers while I work in his tank I put a fish net near my hand and rest it on a rock. He won't come anywhere near it. Just a thought might save some knuckles. :lol:

Good idea!

My tank is 13 weeks old today :)

Did some testing before the water change last night.

Nitrates: 6

Phos: .06

Calcium: 420

Alk: 9

Magnesium: 1440 (considering I don't dose mag, I'm pretty sure I did something wrong with the test as this is high)

I also went to war on bubble algae last night and removed what I could see in the tank. Except for the one near the baby RFA as I didn't want to disturb it :)

Archived