Cultivated Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

Think of the old style sewing pins w/ the tiny colored ball on the end. That's how mine were. Teeny. So this is a monster compared to what I found. I'm excited for you.

that's so cool! I've been squirting some phyto at it a couple times tonight.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blennys are so cool, although every blenny I have ever had commits suicide. I have had a few they all jump about the 3 month mark. I refuse to put a top on the tank.

Blennys are so cool, although every blenny I have ever had commits suicide. I have had a few they all jump about the 3 month mark. I refuse to put a top on the tank.

Um, then they didn't commit suicide. You killed them by way of no top :P

Bert has hit the mesh top twice now.

And on a fun note, my yellow fiji leather from Vivid comes today :happydance:

Well, 8 berghias ordered from ReefTown and hopefully will get here soon so they can start the aiptaisa destruction. Too bad they don't eat bubble algae too :)

LOL

Is the fiji there yet, Stella?

It is! Getting dipped as I type omgomgomg it's really yellow :wub:

Fiji leather and other stuff:

LQRhW5Q.jpg

Well, 8 berghias ordered from ReefTown and hopefully will get here soon so they can start the aiptaisa destruction. Too bad they don't eat bubble algae too :)

When they a done doing their thing LMK I would be interested in buying them from you.

When they a done doing their thing LMK I would be interested in buying them from you.

I will for sure! Although Jack mentioned that they're hard to keep alive with shipping. But I'll do some research!

Sea of RFAs

jQfmrQz.jpg?1

White toady:

vQB0Vga.jpg

New baby toad:

nOS1o5S.jpg

New fiji! Before opening....

WoUPvbE.jpg

Gena's trumpets:

lqOEsL5.jpg

Vit:

vQubp4n.jpg

Blastos:

W2hxJFy.jpg

vivid's neon green spaghetti leather:

7cTWdsI.jpg

:wub:

Also that blue skinned gorg. :wub: again

:) Thanks PB! I love that gorg! I almost killed it when my phosphates went sky high and then I dropped them too quick early on but it bounced back really well. I call it the Braaaponian since Braaap sent it to me by way of Glenn

Well what the heck!! Everyone's getting babies but me!! :(

:( Have you seen them spawn at all? I bet there are babies, maybe they just don't get past the pin point stage?

Sea of RFAs

jQfmrQz.jpg?1

White toady:

vQB0Vga.jpg

New baby toad:

nOS1o5S.jpg

New fiji! Before opening....

WoUPvbE.jpg

Gena's trumpets:

lqOEsL5.jpg

Vit:

vQubp4n.jpg

Blastos:

W2hxJFy.jpg

vivid's neon green spaghetti leather:

7cTWdsI.jpg

Stells! :wub:

Ok, a couple more photos. Remember my huge cabbage? it's even huger. I moved it off the ground and up onto one of the rock ledges. it seems really happy there - in good flow and getting medium light.

View from front:

Nd5xy8R.jpg

Side view:

Rp0muQ0.jpg

Mmhmm,but really,you did the hard work so thanks for sharing!! I like the clown pic :) I'm a simple creature lol

clowns are such cute fish, aren't they? I even forgive my female for becoming a psycho clown whenever I put my hand in the tank because she's cute :0)

Ok, a couple more photos. Remember my huge cabbage? it's even huger. I moved it off the ground and up onto one of the rock ledges. it seems really happy there - in good flow and getting medium light.

View from front:

Nd5xy8R.jpg

Side view:

Rp0muQ0.jpg

clowns are such cute fish, aren't they? I even forgive my female for becoming a psycho clown whenever I put my hand in the tank because she's cute :0)

Ugh I know lol, my hands are so dry and cracked from washing my hands so much it actually stings a bit when mine bites,she is a total little psycho too lol.

The lighting in the second pic is really awesome,gives it a really cool effect :)

Ugh I know lol, my hands are so dry and cracked from washing my hands so much it actually stings a bit when mine bites,she is a total little psycho too lol.

The skin on my knuckles is all dry and cracked. It's painful lol.

Archived